Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Where to take 2 Grandchildren and parents at half term?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We have promised a holiday for 2 of our grandchildren and Mum and Dad in Feb half term next year.

Any advice on UK destinations welcomed. Ideally with good facilities for when weather is poor.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Tough ask for February.
I would consider Center Parcs.
The indoor pool and stuff is good at Longleat, plus lots of other stuff when weather is good.
I assume they open in February and it is expensive in my opinion.
For what you spend you could possibly go to the Canaries.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
We have promised a holiday for 2 of our grandchildren and Mum and Dad in Feb half term next year.

Any advice on UK destinations welcomed. Ideally with good facilities for when weather is poor.

Bluestones in Wales is really good. Similar to Centre Parks but not so commercial. The swimming pool is not as good as CP, but plenty to do. I have been to all CP various times and Bluestones three times with kids and will go back to both. BS much cheaper than CP.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tough ask for February.
I would consider Center Parcs.
The indoor pool and stuff is good at Longleat, plus lots of other stuff when weather is good.
I assume they open in February and it is expensive in my opinion.
For what you spend you could possibly go to the Canaries.

Took my daughter her husband and grandchildren there ( Longleat) in February and had a smashing time

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I keep reading the thread title as 'half time' and thinking there aren't many options, if you leave the ground you won''t be let back in for the second half!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Bluestones in Wales is really good. Similar to Centre Parks but not so commercial. The swimming pool is not as good as CP, but plenty to do. I have been to all CP various times and Bluestones three times with kids and will go back to both. BS much cheaper than CP.

They’ve just opened their Serendome (massive dome with indoor activities, cafes, etc.), a very good and cheaper alternative to Centre Parcs, went last year, staff really friendly and helpful and facilities were good.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
They’ve just opened their Serendome (massive dome with indoor activities, cafes, etc.), a very good and cheaper alternative to Centre Parcs, went last year, staff really friendly and helpful and facilities were good.

Yes it looks really good in there. I’m back at Xmas for a couple of weeks. Got to love Camp Smokey in the Summer.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Skegness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here