Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bottletop Gate

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
New kids serving today - i got served my bottle of pop with its top still on. There will have to be an internal enquiry on this, as this must have been the first part of their ‘training’!!!!

Second positive WiFi seems better

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
New kids serving today - i got served my bottle of pop with its top still on. There will have to be an internal enquiry on this, as this must have been the first part of their ‘training’!!!!

Second positive WiFi seems better

You won’t be laughing when you’re thrown out later, and given a lifetime stadium ban.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Last week at Watford my son had his cap taken off his lucozade on the way in (standard), but inside they were selling bottles with the caps still on!

What gives!?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Those with bottle tops were lucky.

This was the tragic scene in front of our seats when the inevitable happened to a bottle of water.

IMG_0042.JPG

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Oh and today he had a coke, so when we got to the gates he went to take the top off and chuck it, and the guy goes "sorry they've changed the rules again, you're only allowed to bring water in now".

What gives?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I was also allowed to keep my bottle top and got a pint of Heineken, 1 coke, 1 water and a cup of tea for £6.40. I like the new staff.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can I sue the club for putting my life at risk with this abhorrent behaviour?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Oh and today he had a coke, so when we got to the gates he went to take the top off and chuck it, and the guy goes "sorry they've changed the rules again, you're only allowed to bring water in now".

What gives?

Too many dickheads taking spirits mixed in with soft drinks

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't recall any specific bottletop-related incidents in the North today, tho was somewhat alarmed and amused in equal measure to note the old fella just down from me in N1G secreting a full-on gaily-patterned DINNER PLATE behind his back on the 90 minute mark. What the actual furk?! :eek: :lol:

Blazing Apostle

Jul 30, 2011
Yep saw Coke bottles with lids on - the stewards had bottles water with lids on - managed to get a deadly apple through the strip and search though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here