Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bottletop Gate

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Bought a bottle of pop last week, as the server turned to retrieve the item from behind the counter, quickly snaffled one of the tops there were in the plastic cups by the till for when they take them off the top of the bottle before giving to you.

Simples

Earlybird

Jul 23, 2003
Brighton
Don't recall any specific bottletop-related incidents in the North today, tho was somewhat alarmed and amused in equal measure to note the old fella just down from me in N1G secreting a full-on gaily-patterned DINNER PLATE behind his back on the 90 minute mark. What the actual furk?! :eek: [emoji38]
How did he get that get past the stewards?[emoji1787]
b42408624fec57724f7e1eedc0690744.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My elder daughter took my my seat in 1901 next to Mum yesterday, while I and my younger daughter sat in seats in the NW corner generously provided foc by, errr, - from another source.

Turns out my eldest had a filled bottle of water in her backpack. "I'll let you in this time, but don't do it again please". :shrug:

I blame the parent for not letting her know in advance that bottletops are banned.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Bought a bottle of pop last week, as the server turned to retrieve the item from behind the counter, quickly snaffled one of the tops there were in the plastic cups by the till for when they take them off the top of the bottle before giving to you.

Simples
It occurred to me yesterday that the 'confiscated bottle tops could be made available after the game, so that people could reuse their bottles and help the environment!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here