0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it does...I guess I owe you an apology
    No problem at all. Thanks.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I’d hate for someone to turn up without the correct attire and be turned away.

I hope everyone enjoys the match wherever they are sitting.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Falmerfourtickets View Post

What about if someone didn't turn up at all because they thought the game had been called off due to fog?
      REMF Quiz Champion 2016

3 Not allowed!

I can't understand why you would want to keep sneaking back to post on a forum where you're despised

3 Not allowed!

Piss off, Timmy
      2A. K2-18b

0 Not allowed!
      Has there been an issue with people pushing, or even breaking, the rules?

Reason I ask is Barber makes reference to the enforcement of the 1901 dress code in his recent program notes and I myself have been asked to button up my shirt at the Saints game.

As an aside, I love the deft and seamless way Barber switches from the plight of Bury and Bolton to enforcing the dress code in his notes.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      I myself have been asked to button up my shirt at the Saints game.

As an aside, I love the deft and seamless way Barber switches from the plight of Bury and Bolton to enforcing the dress code in his notes.
      Did you explain that you’re too sexy for your shirt?

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Has there been an issue with people pushing, or even breaking, the rules?

Reason I ask is Barber makes reference to the enforcement of the 1901 dress code in his recent program notes and I myself have been asked to button up my shirt at the Saints game.

What on Earth? Seriously HT, you were asked to button up your shirt? What, because you were Simon Cowelling it, complete with medallion? Or because you don’t do the top one because rightly you’re not wearing a tie? If latter this is turning 1901 into a farce. Fussy dress rules to eat a plate of warmed up ‘voila’ Brakes food that was blast frozen in a Humberside factory before being marked up 2000%! It’s a football match v Burnley not the Olympic Dressage final!
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      What on Earth? Seriously HT, you were asked to button up your shirt? What, because you were Simon Cowelling it, complete with medallion? Or because you don’t do the top one because rightly you’re not wearing a tie? If latter this is turning 1901 into a farce. Fussy dress rules to eat a plate of warmed up ‘voila’ Brakes food that was blast frozen in a Humberside factory before being marked up 2000%! It’s a football match v Burnley not the Olympic Dressage final!
      Seriously, I was asked to do up a button on my shirt. It was a casual shirt, and I wasn’t flaunting any chest in my opinion. At worst maybe too casual but it wasn’t Magnum PI or Do-You-Think-I’m-Sexy era Rod Stewart.

I can only assume the security types were briefed on enforcing the dress-code and something got a bit lost. There was a similar issue when they issued the food ban which briefly led to a 70 plus supporter being warned about consuming a Twirl Bar inside the ground.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Sounds all a bit mincy for my liking.
      You make me