Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] tickets galore

mefromringmer

Aug 9, 2013
Received an email from the club yesterday saying under 100 tickets left, just checked on the website and there now over 800!! Where have these come from? Ticket exchange isn't in operation. Any ideas??

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good that it is technical sell out.

Obvious issues with getting a full house at this time of year - Huddersfield looked quite empty last night despite lots of STs sold...

Fair enough strategy from Barber to leave Ticket Exchange until late on. His best hope of getting extra people into the ground is if motivated sellers shift their own ticket through personal contacts and networks.

Or is it? Will be interesting to see how many of approx 1.2K that get put on Ticket Exchange at last minute (since 9pm Friday) are left unsold.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Does anyone know when the ticket exchange usually goes live? I'm after tickets for next week and know there are currently tickets available but want to see if the exchange brings anything better up. :salute:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Does anyone know when the ticket exchange usually goes live? I'm after tickets for next week and know there are currently tickets available but want to see if the exchange brings anything better up. :salute:

When the game is officially sold out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here