Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it wrong to still be a little wee-wee'd off about not having 6 points and being top of the league?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just wait till we're relegated, 2 points from safety.

No chance whatsoever we're going down this season.

I know, I know, two games in, don't jinx etc. But look at the freedom we're playing with. This is only going to get better, not worse.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
No chance whatsoever we're going down this season.

I know, I know, two games in, don't jinx etc. But look at the freedom we're playing with. This is only going to get better, not worse.

Totally agree. I’d go as far saying if we take six points off Saints and Burnley we’re as good as nailed on for mid table. Optimism is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Totally agree. I’d go as far saying if we take six points off Saints and Burnley we’re as good as nailed on for mid table. Optimism is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This week's Fighting Talk had the question:-

Who will finish 10th?

One of the panelists flipped the question answering with words to the effect of 'I hope it's a team who savours the achievement and appreciates it for what it is', they went on to poop the bed by saying Norwich.

But the same would apply to us.
Despite it being a long way off, both in time and set up, I'd like to think we'd be happy as pigs in shite with a 10th place finish, as opposed to some of the dour entitled-ists who'd write that off as another wasted season.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Who will finish 10th?

One of the panelists flipped the question answering with words to the effect of 'I hope it's a team who savours the achievement and appreciates it for what it is', they went on to poop the bed by saying Norwich.

Despite it being a long way off, both in time and set up, I'd like to think we'd be happy as pigs in shite with a 10th place finish, as opposed to some of the dour entitled-ists who'd write that off as another wasted season.

TENTH!
Yes, we'd be happy!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Who will finish 10th?

Personally, if we finished 12th I'd be happier than a dog with two dicks.

It would mean we had just witnessed the greatest team in BHA's entire history.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Personally, if we finished 12th I'd be happier than a dog with two dicks.

It would mean we had just witnessed the greatest team in BHA's history.

But to me 12th is 'we won a couple of extra games in March, giving false representation in May'.

Basically the palace position.

Proper mid-table means an elevation about the dross, into Everton Cup territory.

My footballing hero Barry Glendenning has us at 13th, so I guess we'll be thirteenth as Baz is never wrong.

Except for all the things he's frequently really wrong about.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But to me 12th is 'we won a couple of extra games in March, giving false representation in May'.

Basically the palace position.

Proper mid-table means an elevation about the dross, into Everton Cup territory.

My footballing hero Barry Glendenning has us at 13th, so I guess we'll be thirteenth as Baz is never wrong.

Except for all the things he's frequently really wrong about.

Well achieving 12th (or better) is still a major threshold in my mind. It'd be making BHA history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here