Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I watched the 'Super Cup Final' on BEIN the other night, guess who did it? Richard Twatface and Andy Gray, dinosaur of a channel, but it shows 3pm footy.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Connolly didn’t play yesterday so I thought he might be on the bench, however he was out last night so doubt he’ll be there today, wonder if a loan move is close instead?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Connolly didn’t play yesterday so I thought he might be on the bench, however he was out last night so doubt he’ll be there today, wonder if a loan move is close instead?

Or a sicknote, but I hope not.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Drinking culture?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Easy win today boys!!!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Absolutely intriguing this match.

A big challenge for Potter against a possible England midfield of Wilshire and Rice added to the potential of Haller and Anderson (if fit) and the skill of Lanzini.

West Ham have the quality to turn as over but I’m sure Potter has got some hocuspocus tactics up his sleeve.

Will we get the same team? We will get the same formation? Let’s hope Pellegrini is stumped!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Hammers have not beaten Brighton since a 6-0 Championship triumph in April 2012.

I was there, not seen one of our Hammers games in the Prem, not going today. Good omen?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Surely with every sports paper, blogger and footie expert analysing our tactics last week, Pelligrini wont need to send any spies to watch us train, just open up the interweb. Try a new 'square' formation today instead?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Hoping we will go with Andone and Maupay for Murray and Locadia and Trossard for Gross. West Ham defenders couldn’t cope with Man C’s pace last week

This. After their 5-0 drubhing this should be a good time to play them as they'll be nervous (hopefully).

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hoping we will go with Andone and Maupay for Murray and Locadia and Trossard for Gross. West Ham defenders couldn’t cope with Man C’s pace last week

That is the team I'm hoping for too.

LVGull

May 13, 2016

Where was he? Pub, nightclub, restaurant?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why is there no "West Ham's most famous supporter "thread.
Crodonilson has let us down badly.
Were loose

He still hasn't recovered from being caught accidentally spelling Alex Scott's name correctly yesterday. :whistle:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Only going one way today- WHEEL WEEN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
City beat them 5-0 so I'm expecting at least 6 today.

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here