Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm already beginning to despise this game I followed, played, managed, supported and was a committee member. I feel like we just lost. Thanks VAR, thanks FIFA, you bunch of c**ts.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
VAR will kill this game...now get what the City fans meant. Need change offside rule, number goals will plummet. Spontaneity is dead. We must now wait 2-3minsafter each goal before celebrating. What a total nightmare.

D

Deleted member 2719

The stats say we should have won it, and good value for money guys???

The crowd didn't appear nervous and only positive, has Potter managed to change that culture already?

Attachments

• BHA WHU Stats.PNG
    BHA WHU Stats.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 508

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Brighton should have won that game comfortably - West Ham were as bad as Watford last week.

The gas thing is - if Brighton had won as comprehensively as they should have, Pellegrini could have been sacked and Hughton could have been the fav to replace him.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Only able to listen to commentary and read BBC reports but what a different approach.

Long time since we saw stats like this:
bbc.PNG

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
But it will even itself out over a season generally, so no, it is taking the ecstasy and agony out of the game. It is ruining that moment.

Disagree.

It's disruptive and unclear right now. It'll sort itself out over time.

I am confused as to why there seemed to be no onfield check for their goal but there was for ours. Our second.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
4 points from 2. 1 point today against a WH side that were very motivated to get over last week's thrashing. Without VAR we would have won 2-1. Far more positives than negatives today.

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
Best 1-1 I’ve seen in ages.
Should’ve won it. Could’ve lost it.
Happy to settle for the point :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Dammit! Had the camera ready to photograph being top of the league........I think we'll have to settle for Europa league qualification now:tantrum:

Besides that, I feel suitably entertained:)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Disagree.

It's disruptive and unclear right now. It'll sort itself out over time.

I am confused as to why there seemed to be no onfield check for their goal but there was for ours. Our second.

It won't sort itself out, we'll get used to it and take what is dished out to us, we'll forget 'normal' football in a couple of years.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Predicted a 1-1. Would have been happy with a point before the match but after this it does feel like 2 points dropped. Burn is my Man of the Match but the whole team played brilliant yet again, onwards to Soton

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
VAR would be better served in the shady FIFA and UEFA committee rooms than on the football pitch.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A fair result IMO
Those misses are a pain in the rear, but I think it'll spur us on to improve in front of goal.
Dan Burn is something special, going to be a contender for player of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here