Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mitrovic - what a twerp

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Frankly quite embarrassing his behaviour in the Huddersfield game. Knocky same old.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Woeful attempt to get someone sent off. Should be suspended for that.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Calm down! He was trying to waste time in the last minutes of the game, in the corner. Yes he is a prat but I would have him as our prart!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Calm down! He was trying to waste time in the last minutes of the game, in the corner. Yes he is a prat but I would have him as our prart!

The guy is a grade A prick and I wouldn’t want him anywhere near our team.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i've watched that 20 times and still can't decide....A grade histrionics but not sure which way the retrospective action would go ....hudds player definitely appears to take a swipe.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Ban him, that is pathetic. If Bamford got a ban for his antics this guy is going to be sidelined for a while. Glad the Albion did not make an approach for him.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Was watching it live last night and didn't need a replay for that. I just thought, what's he doing? He hasn't even touched his face!

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The most embarrassing thing, despite the cameras being on him and a couple of thousand people in the stadium seeing him do that is, would you do that in a real fight in a pub or wherever? You'd be labelled for life as a wimp.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You can scroll it back by hand and you can clearly see that there was no contact and that Mitrovic then 'responded' a fraction later. If retrospective action is taken.....the cretins will probably deem it unproven.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The most embarrassing thing, despite the cameras being on him and a couple of thousand people in the stadium seeing him do that is, would you do that in a real fight in a pub or wherever? You'd be labelled for life as a wimp.

Exactly. If someone is genuinely hurt, they do not roll about on the floor making things worse. they tend to keep perfectly still.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here