Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton friendly bars in PLA Tenerife?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Pop into sweaty Geordies bar, the dirty one with the chavvy family that is in there every day and €1 lager.
You will get the look at me I work and live here and you don't but he will connect up his equipment for a dodgy stream for you no problems.
Don't play pool, you won't get on the table as the chavvy kids will be on it all day and all night.
Don't eat the food but a terrible Neil Diamond act should be on after the game.
Oh, and try not to be stabbed up by a drugs game.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Pop into sweaty Geordies bar, the dirty one with the chavvy family that is in there every day and €1 lager.
You will get the look at me I work and live here and you don't but he will connect up his equipment for a dodgy stream for you no problems.
Don't play pool, you won't get on the table as the chavvy kids will be on it all day and all night.

Any downsides?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Are the Veronicas still standing?

They were last time I went there about 5/6 years ago......group of club-leaving chavs threw a couple of bottles at me as I jogged past the place at about 6.30am. I shouted a few choice names at them but none seemed bothered enough to run after me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LVGull

May 13, 2016

I’ve got to visit this place now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here