Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Definitely looks more bar like

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bet there's no extra pub garden benches outside.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's often bemused me why, when I get to the ground about 2:30 there are still people queuing outside there to get in. I mean what's the point at that time? May as well just go onto the concourse and get a beer :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's often bemused me why, when I get to the ground about 2:30 there are still people queuing outside there to get in. I mean what's the point at that time? May as well just go onto the concourse and get a beer :shrug:

Glad someone else has noticed that, seems plain stupid to me

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

That queue is for Potter World, the latest franchise from JK Rowling, where you get to see the new Quidditch formation of 3 blockers, 5 bludgers and 2 snitch's.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've still never quite grasped why ceiling panels are apparently out of the equation there. Its like drinking in a factory.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Yes, I too have noticed that. Just seems odd.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Looks much better but will wait judgement until I see it for real. Never went in there after our first season at The Amex as it literally resembled the worst and cheapest hotel bar I’d ever laid eyes on. Have been to lots of stadiums where the furnishings have been top notch in bar areas and was definitely the weakest link for The Amex.

If the atrocity that is Piglets Pantry have anything to do with it I'm out.

Never before has a company had a better name for having it's snout in the trough.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I’d still rather drink in town, in a proper boozer, near the station.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've met many an ex Albion player in there and had free pies when being the last to leave... Dicks bar is a good place. Oh and the Piranhas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here