Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Top Of The League

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m assuming I’m in a minority of around one for thinking about this but...........

If Arsenal draw with Burnley and Liverpool fail to beat Southampton, we’d have at least 2 1/2 hrs at the top of the Premier League if we hammer the hammers!!!

[emoji106]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm projecting forward to the end of the month and the 'winner takes all' top of the table clash.

I'm also wondering if us 'of so little faith' have a chance of getting a ticket!!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I’m assuming I’m in a minority of around one for thinking about this but...........

If Arsenal draw with Burnley and Liverpool fail to beat Southampton, we’d have at least 2 1/2 hrs at the top of the Premier League if we hammer the hammers!!!

[emoji106]

Oh the enthusiasm of youth, or is it just being a plain optimist

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

[emoji106]

Arsenal can beat Burnley but as long as it's not by two more goals than if Brighton beat West Ham we'd still be top.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A little bit of over-confidence for Saturdays game creeping in me thinks

Plenty of time for the mongers of doom.

We are currently not just undefeated but have a 100% winning record and no premier league team from the 19/20 season has even been able to score against us.

With FACTS like that why shouldn't the OP be confident?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
If we go one-nil up inside the first few mins, we ought to revel in the once-in-a-lifetime moment of being on top of the Premier league surely!? It may never happen again.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003

Optimist schoptimist. We've just beaten Watford 3-0 away from home using largely the same players we used last season .If we're not still in the top four at Easter I shall expect a personal apology from Tony Bloom.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Optimist schoptimist. We've just beaten Watford 3-0 away from home using largely the same players we used last season .If we're not still in the top four at Easter I shall expect a personal apology from Tony Bloom.

Absolutely and I hope the club don’t just settle for fourth place. :glare:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have the enthusiasm of youth, i am a very optimistic person and really hope we go top of the league at some point on Saturday, preferably at 5pm.

Btw, I am not young. :(

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sorry not looking at top of the table. I'm still looking at us being 6 points above the bottom 3 if we win and the teams that lost last week lose this week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here