Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who Will Be Next Albion New International/England Player ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Random question popped into my head.

Who will be the next Albion player called up for a full international debut and do we have any potential future England players who could pull on the Three Lions whilst with us ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Probably Jan Mlakar , think he's gone through the Slovenian system up to U19s so that's my guess if he gets playing time with QPR

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Most obvious is probably Trossard as he’s been in squad but not yet capped. Less likely but still very possible if he bags a bunch this season in the Prem is Neal Maupay

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Aaron Connolly next full international

Next England call up:
(Other than Lewis Dunk), must be Ben White

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Once he breaks into the first team Trossard will get a Belgium cap.
Bit of a shout that one. Im guessing you've never seen him play a competitive game

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Stumpy Tim

Aaron Connolly would be my bet for full international before he plays in the Prem.

I predict he won't be the next Irish international coming from the Albion. Molumby will beat him I suspect. There are 4 Irish internationals at Millwall, so the Irish management team will definitely get the chance to watch him - and he's a class act

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I predict he won't be the next Irish international coming from the Albion. Molumby will beat him I suspect. There are 4 Irish internationals at Millwall, so the Irish management team will definitely get the chance to watch him - and he's a class act

Molumby made his debut for Millwall this week in the Carabao Cup, I was having a skim of a Millwall forum last night and they were debating how they can get a full season from such a young player returning from injury. It’s safe to say he impressed them.

Stumpy Tim

Molumby made his debut for Millwall this week in the Carabao Cup, I was having a skim of a Millwall forum last night and they were debating how they can get a full season from such a young player returning from injury. It’s safe to say he impressed them.

Yep - I saw similar comments on Twitter. If he can stay injury free he's going to be a real player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here