Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No new Season ticket card

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Why do you need a new card if you’ve moved seats? Surely just load the old card with the new seat data?

Does anyone actually use the card to tell them where they sit?

Would assume that the old card has been cancelled and would not activate the turnstiles .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why do you need a new card if you’ve moved seats? Surely just load the old card with the new seat data?

Does anyone actually use the card to tell them where they sit?

The chums you pass your card to when you're on your holidays? Not that anyone on here would ever contemplate doing such a thing obviously. Tho have seen such folk clutching a ST card asking steward where 'their' seat is :facepalm:

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Never had a problem either. Always very helpful. I became a senior this season. Direct Debit reduced and new ticket received. Perfect service.

Me neither. Never had a problem.

But I was trying to help a friend who has and doesn’t shout.

Maybe he should have done.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
In my experience, 'appallingly shitty service' usually comes about because the person calling in is an obnoxious **** who goes in all guns blazing, instead of being reasonable.

You are right but if I got an email out of the blue telling me my seat was being moved I would probably be an obnoxious **** too (especially if the club then failed to issue my new ST!)

Asking nicely if you wouldn't mind moving is fine. Telling punters they have to move is out of order.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Again a really short sighted club decision. Keep the card active assign the correct seat to the card and don’t waste plastic.

Might though then cause confusion if the card was either lent to a family member or there was a dispute with 2 people claiming the same seat . Plenty of plastic wasted every matchday anyway with mountains of disposable food and drinks packaging .

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
You are right but if I got an email out of the blue telling me my seat was being moved I would probably be an obnoxious **** too (especially if the club then failed to issue my new ST!)

Asking nicely if you wouldn't mind moving is fine. Telling punters they have to move is out of order.

THIS. Although chap is a very nice guy and couldn’t obnoxious if he tried

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In my experience, 'appallingly shitty service' usually comes about because the person calling in is an obnoxious **** who goes in all guns blazing, instead of being reasonable.

I have to say, that whilst there have been a number of ****-ups with my tickets over the years, as we all have no doubt experienced , the ticket staff have generally been very good at resolving my issues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here