Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No new Season ticket card

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Asking for a friend - who was moved by the club in the summer to another seat in The East Upper

He still hasn’t received his new season ticket card, and despite calls and Emails still no joy.

Any ideas on who to contact at the club?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Asking for a friend - who was moved by the club in the summer to another seat in The East Upper

He still hasn’t received his new season ticket card, and despite calls and Emails still no joy.

Serious situation this - the club has move a number of fans without giving any information and a new card has not been sent. Ticket office have said they are sending email today with further information - no email received
Shambles!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd wager as much as 7p no actually 11p, the club hasn't moved anybody without any prior notification.

We have moved for this season and got our new cards a couple of weeks ago.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Serious situation this - the club has move a number of fans without giving any information and a new card has not been sent. Ticket office have said they are sending email today with further information - no email received
Shambles!!!

Shambles or a small admin error affecting a small number of fans?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Shambles or a small admin error affecting a small number of fans?

Not particularly small if you are one of those fans
Any ideas on who to contact before Saturday? Ticket office have been appallingly unhelpful

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Shambles!!!

Those bloody NSK Ruffians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not particularly small if you are one of those fans
Any ideas on who to contact before Saturday? Ticket office have been appallingly unhelpful

Supporter Services.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks but he’s got nowhere with them either.

Ring the ticket office and if not helpful demand to talk to manager (not Potter) as presumably your friend is paying for this

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thanks but he’s got nowhere with them either.

Not disagreeing with you cos you know what you’ve experienced but I’ve always found them to be very helpful. You didn’t call Virgin Media by mistake did you?!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he hasn't been given any information how does he know he's been moved?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
The guy was moved as he sat in a single seat.
Was told originally he had been moved to accommodate friends and family groups so they could sit together.
He had no choice - and now still hasn’t received his new season ticket for his forced move.
So I’m just trying to help him contact the correct people to get it resolved

#Together

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Was told originally he had been moved to accommodate friends and family groups so they could sit together.
He had no choice - and now still hasn’t received his new season ticket for his forced move.

#Together

What part of the stadium?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

#Together

What other seats are there?

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing

Was told they're having problems with re-printing them and, if they can't send them out in the post today, e-tickets will be issued for Saturday's game instead to give them more time to fix the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here