Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wilfred Bony

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I still wish we'd kept Andone though, and worked things out with the bloke.

Moreso when you consider the Baluta factor. Being Romanian and both playing in the national side you'd think Andone might have helped settle the youngster in.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Except Maupay partnered Andone so successfully at Watford. Not sure how one has replaced the other.
Alright, Connolly replaces Andone then, if you want to be picky, and Maupay replaces Locadia.

Or you can just settle for Maupay and Connolly collectively replacing Andone and Locadia.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A slightly cheaper option would be Cameron Jerome who has just been released by his club in Turkey after struggling to settle. Would be desperate for one last PL hurrah, all power and pace, unplayable on his day, would certainly offer GPott a different option within the squad.

Won't be eligible until January then. Anyway, no thanks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A slightly cheaper option would be Cameron Jerome who has just been released by his club in Turkey after struggling to settle. Would be desperate for one last PL hurrah, all power and pace, unplayable on his day, would certainly offer GPott a different option within the squad.
2 goals in 28 games for Palace.

Better if he rejoins that lot.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But neither Maupay or Connolly are target men to hold the ball up as Murray does so neither effectively takes his place or is an alternative without a change of formation. I was looking for a similar type player which either Andone or Locadia could have been.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
But neither Maupay or Connolly are target men to hold the ball up as Murray does so neither effectively takes his place or is an alternative without a change of formation. I was looking for a similar type player which either Andone or Locadia could have been.

let the club do it bg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yeah, but Bony is completely shit and over as a football player, so he is not the one you are looking for.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Perhaps Potter likes the idea of having something different, rather than more of the same, especially when things aren't working.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yeah, but Bony is completely shit and over as a football player, so he is not the one you are looking for.

This. Why would anyone even consider a PL team using a player that couldn't make it in the Championship?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

If he was any good he would have been snapped up by now

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wilfred Bony

Pray to the lord that Pat Garrett got him in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here