Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wilfred Bony

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a drop as he is now without a club and training with Newport County but I dont think GP will be interested in him as he was released by Swansea.

Heard a rumour from [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] that he’s singing for us!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Matt Derbyshire also a free agent. Just saying

You never give up do you :ffsparr: As I have said many times he was a suggestion for A SPECIFIC JOB SHORT TERM in a lower league when we were struggling to score goals, but still it keeps some with limited intelligence amused. I am not saying that we should sign Bony, in fact the exact opposite.a

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm really not sure why you're even mentioning Bony, BG. He's been a permanent combination of shit and injured for a couple of years now. His Premier League days are permanently far behind him.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You never give up do you :ffsparr: As I have said many times he was a suggestion for A SPECIFIC JOB SHORT TERM in a lower league when we were struggling to score goals, but still it keeps some with limited intelligence amused. I am not saying that we should sign Bony, in fact the exact opposite.a

When did you turn Canadian BG?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm really not sure why you're even mentioning Bony, BG. He's been a permanent combination of shit and injured for a couple of years now.

I think you've hit upon a new word there Easy.

SHINJURED

Adjective

1. Footballer whose form has been irreparably damaged by repeated long-term exposure to demotion, bodily harm and trauma.

'Ten years on the sidelines and treatment table has rendered Bony a shinjured wreck.'

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Exciting times!!!! #OneMorePostToGo :lol:

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 19.47.31.png

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

I don't know, as I would never get involved with these online 'spats' :wink:, but if you want to be a bit of a WUM, as one of your friends claims, I would think a pre-requisite would be don't be easily wound up :angel:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here