Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bus stop Albion!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20190814-100413_Gallery.jpg

After coming off nights this morning in a world of my own, driving past this bus stop,
[MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will know the one, I noticed this large head on an advert.
Who is this person, I'm intrigued :???

I rather fancy a Coca Cola right now:mad:

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
A workmate had the same picture from a bus stop in Dublin of all places.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Last time I drove through south London I was amused to see one of these, with an Albion fan, on a bus stop about a mile away from Selhurst Park!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
View attachment 114288

After coming off nights this morning in a world of my own, driving past this bus stop,
[MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will know the one, I noticed this large head on an advert.

I hope you stopped the car before taking this picture.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
IMG_6053.jpg

On a semi similar related theme if you know who these two chaps are then tell them they are on the wall of the BT Sport canteen.

el punal

View attachment 114288

Got it. That was a crowd shot showing fans’ reaction to us crossing the halfway line last season. :drink:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I've made a complaint to the Advertising Standards Agency as the poster gives a clear impression that bottle tops are permitted within the Amex

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
View attachment 114288

They’re all over the place, saw one deep behind enemy lines in Norbury this morning,and several more in Stockwell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Don't know but it's great to see these all over Leeds - wonder if any of them will take up the offer.

PS they've been up for about two months OP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here