Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion endorsed "casual" clothing as flogged in the shop

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I still wear some of my remaining Skint casual wear, I am not a fan of unsubtle club logos, which is why I liked the more discreet but stylish Skint merchandise.

Same. Used to love my Skint teeshirts. Would be grand if there were a secret stash of them discovered lying in a backroom somewhere. Or if they just ran off some more. Pretty sure there'd be plenty of takers.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Not very entrepenurial, are we? Having seen some of the rubbish offered (btw, who is 'Pickles the Seagull?) seems to me that we should organise our own NSC branded products. How about it?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Any typographers care to comment on this?

View attachment 114292
Ah, the ubiquitous Helvetica, in an '&' design pastiche. Needs a little more kerning on occasion for me.

I'm not a typographer, but I do a bit of graphics as a hobby. I might knock some stuff up seeing how much interest there is on here.

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Order Xmas present online on Blue Monday, taking advantage of discount.

Recieve email four days later to say it's out of stock.

Site still showing item in stock.

*sigh*

In fairness, the club sorted this. :thumbsup:

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
As threatened, I have used some Covid free time to work up some designs, some based on ideas that were floated on this thread, and turn them into t-shirts (and other things) available to buy . Unfortunately, I had to rework several of them because they were in violation of copyright law. So, designs of Potter and Dunk had to go.

All these designs are available in a variety of colours, and on a very wide variety of clothing, on Spreadshirt.co.uk. So you can edit the product pretty extensively if you are interested (click 'personalise' on the design's page). Also, I am happy to edit the designs or work on new ideas if anyone has any.

Please note, I am just a hobbyist (I don't make any money out of this), and these designs just represent my best effort in my spare time. I'm afraid I can't take any responsibility for the pricing or quality of the t-shirt or print. That said, I have seen a t-shirt of theirs up close and it looks pretty good. Plus, the site seems to get positive reviews, and they offer exchanges if you don't like what you get.

All the merch is available to view and buy at https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/user/DeepFord/bhafc?q=U117506965K118636T201488.

withdean-wembley-womens-t-shirt.jpg
amex-stadium-womens-t-shirt.jpg
gosbts-mens-t-shirt.jpg
have-you-seen-the-muppet-show-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg
one-of-our-own-mens-ringer-t-shirt.jpg
the-brighton-aces-womens-organic-t-shirt.jpg
the-potterball-revolution-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg
what3words-amex-burnedactedplanet-icons-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg
what3words-amex-burnedactedplanet-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
As threatened, I have used some Covid free time to work up some designs, some based on ideas that were floated on this thread, and turn them into t-shirts (and other things) available to buy . Unfortunately, I had to rework several of them because they were in violation of copyright law. So, designs of Potter and Dunk had to go.

All these designs are available in a variety of colours, and on a very wide variety of clothing, on Spreadshirt.co.uk. So you can edit the product pretty extensively if you are interested (click 'personalise' on the design's page). Also, I am happy to edit the designs or work on new ideas if anyone has any.

Please note, I am just a hobbyist (I don't make any money out of this), and these designs just represent my best effort in my spare time. I'm afraid I can't take any responsibility for the pricing or quality of the t-shirt or print. That said, I have seen a t-shirt of theirs up close and it looks pretty good. Plus, the site seems to get positive reviews, and they offer exchanges if you don't like what you get.

All the merch is available to view and buy at https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/user/DeepFord/bhafc?q=U117506965K118636T201488.

View attachment 123879
View attachment 123871
View attachment 123872
View attachment 123873
View attachment 123874
View attachment 123875
View attachment 123876
View attachment 123877
View attachment 123878

Nice one. Potterball is my favourite but if you change it to blue (preferable to yellow for a fat, ugly man) the text design changes to red...

Would love redesigns or reissues of the Skint stuff. Anything that hasn't got an Amex logo on it would be a result.

Johnny Crumplin FG t-shirt would be a dream. Or a reprint of the acid seagull tee that TSLR produced - the print's cracked on mine over six years of use.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Nice one. Potterball is my favourite but if you change it to blue (preferable to yellow for a fat, ugly man) the text design changes to red...

Would love redesigns or reissues of the Skint stuff. Anything that hasn't got an Amex logo on it would be a result.

Johnny Crumplin FG t-shirt would be a dream. Or a reprint of the acid seagull tee that TSLR produced - the print's cracked on mine over six years of use.
You can change the colour of the design, as well as the colour of the tee. It's all done in the 'personalise' section.

I'll see what I can do with those suggestions. You'll always have trouble with image rights, though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

View attachment 123879
View attachment 123871
View attachment 123872
View attachment 123873
View attachment 123874
View attachment 123875
View attachment 123876
View attachment 123877
View attachment 123878

Love it.

I know which two I'll be buying for myself and Jnr, at the end of the month.

As said so many times already, on this thread, I have no idea why (naturally I know exactly why) the club doesn't embrace this fan led creativity.

Shirley a small piece of something is better than all of nothing?

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville

Okay, done a few more. Again, available here: https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/user/DeepFord/bhafc?q=U117506965K118636T201488

acid-seagull-mens-t-shirt.jpg
falmer-amex-logo-mens-t-shirt.jpg
jc-football-genius-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

I'm happy to take any other suggestions.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Jimmy Grimble

Rate that Falmer one.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
surely the colours of the 'have you seen the muppet show' should only be that red and blue from up the road

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

View attachment 123879
View attachment 123871
View attachment 123872
View attachment 123873
View attachment 123874
View attachment 123875
View attachment 123876
View attachment 123877
View attachment 123878

Great stuff, and just what I was getting at with the original post. I've ordered 3 and if they turn out to look as good on as they do on line I'll be well pleased!! Have the club been in touch yet???

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
surely the colours of the 'have you seen the muppet show' should only be that red and blue from up the road
You can change the colours (and indeed the size and the position) of all the designs, as well as the colour of the tee. Click 'personalise' on the page.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Great stuff, and just what I was getting at with the original post. I've ordered 3 and if they turn out to look as good on as they do on line I'll be well pleased!! Have the club been in touch yet???
Ha! Do you think I can expect a strongly worded letter?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Seriously recommend the Spreadshirt merchandise - good quality t shirts, excellent design and range of colours and reasonable price - what's not to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here