Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] what do the sightings mean.....?

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
So yesterday :

5.48pm - heading south on the A23 at Sayer Common - over took a black porsche - Bruno driving, someone tall in the passenger seat

he was talking quite animated - so i assume the passenger was spanish (relaxed in home language etc)

Slowed down to let them overtake - but could not see who it was - tall, short dark hair, large jaw ?

turned right at the BP roundabout, up mill hill

10.07 pm - leaving Miller and carter Black lion, patcham - saw in the bar, on the phone, Charlie Oatway

The Rattler

NSC Patreon
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
So yesterday :

5.48pm - heading south on the A23 at Sayer Common - over took a black porsche - Bruno driving, someone tall in the passenger seat

he was talking quite animated - so i assume the passenger was spanish (relaxed in home language etc)

Slowed down to let them overtake - but could not see who it was - tall, short dark hair, large jaw ?

10.07 pm - leaving Miller and carter Black lion, patcham - saw in the bar, on the phone, Charlie Oatway

"Eth eth eth eth eth Chris Waddle"?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was dangerously overtaken on my bicycle by Gaetan Bong the other day, beautiful Mercedes to be fair to him. Maybe he just wanted to make damned sure I noticed his sparkling motor, or maybe he instinctively knew what I think of him still being in the squad. Who knows!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So yesterday :

images

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here