Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or clonk him on the swede.

Bit daft to bring him back on imo. Concussion can take a while to show itself and he didn't look right when he returned.
    Quite, he mid was clearly scrambled - At least his feathers are very obviously ruffled though, a very good sign for the rest of the series.

I have to be honest, I wondered if Archer was ready for test cricket, I was wrong, he's the Mutt's..... I was also uncomfortable with his fast tracking, forgotten about that now

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      What an absolute embarrassment this is, no batting technique no fight no hope.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      We look very fragile...…….but there's still a pulse.

0 Not allowed!
      This one's gone I fear, if we only had Australia's tailenders batting for us we'd be in with a shout. I think it's not likely we can even get the draw here from this position.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

0 Not allowed!
      Rain doesn’t allow play to start on time but should clear very shortly, can’t see any result here knowing how cautious Root is as captain unless we are all out we won’t be bowling at them till at least tea.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Could we do what we do best and treat this as a 1 day game and go for ity as per 50 over games.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      Could we do what we do best and treat this as a 1 day game and go for ity as per 50 over games.
      Given that there won't be 100 overs left, there are no bowling or fielding restrictions and we are 4 wickets down - no.
      RICHARD SWIVELLER, a good-hearted, though somewhat queer young man

0 Not allowed!
      From the TMS Website:

There has been a lot of discussion about the booing of Steve Smith yesterday. Plenty of people at the ground said they didn't hear anything but you could hear boos on TV and radio coverage when he walked off after retiring hurt and when he returned.

The Australian Cricketers Association have given a strongly worded statement.

"Cricket deserves much better than that," the statement reads. "And Lords, the home of cricket, deserves much better than that also.

"What we witnessed was bravery from an outstanding young man. It should be commended not vilified.

"Over the English summer, generally the crowds have been terrific and really added to the contest. But when someone is hurt, yet the boos continue, it's time to call ‘enough.’

"At any rate, the players have already served the toughest penalties in the history of cricket. Surely it is time to move forward."

As far as I am concerned the Convicts Cricketers Association can do one. They cheated and will hopefully will get abused for the rest of their careers
      Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jakarta View Post
      "Over the English summer, generally the crowds have been terrific and really added to the contest. But when someone is hurt, yet the boos continue, it's time to call ‘enough.’

"At any rate, the players have already served the toughest penalties in the history of cricket. Surely it is time to move forward."
      BOOooooo!!!
      ESU Zimmer Crew

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jakarta View Post
      From the TMS Website:

There has been a lot of discussion about the booing of Steve Smith yesterday. Plenty of people at the ground said they didn't hear anything but you could hear boos on TV and radio coverage when he walked off after retiring hurt and when he returned.

The Australian Cricketers Association have given a strongly worded statement.

"Cricket deserves much better than that," the statement reads. "And Lords, the home of cricket, deserves much better than that also.

"What we witnessed was bravery from an outstanding young man. It should be commended not vilified.

As far as I am concerned the Convicts Cricketers Association can do one. They cheated and will hopefully will get abused for the rest of their careers
      As far as I'm concerned it's all over and we should move on. The boo boys very small in number now. It's getting a bit tedious.
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      Was that when we took Bejams....?