Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England vs Australia Second Ashes Test - Lord's 14th-18th August 2019

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Smith is a great player but **** me how annoying is the shit he does after a leave or a defensive shot, we get it mate you left it... why are you swishing the bat 5 minutes after the ball has passed?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The boys are bowling well. If we could just snare Smith......

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That was BRUTAL... unfortunate for him but part of cricket, I’m sure the muppets who want to ban the short ball will be out in force again shortly.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Unfortunately, the tiny group of remaining boo boys made themselves look right pricks there.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
That was BRUTAL... unfortunate for him but part of cricket, I’m sure the muppets who want to ban the short ball will be out in force again shortly.

There aren't and never have been many of them.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Unfortunately, the tiny group of remaining boo boys made themselves look right pricks there.
I hate these twats as much as anyone, but there's no way I'd be booing Smith after he's probably broken his arm, carried on and then got smashed on the head. Very poor.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

The Aussies were quite happy to dish out short pitched deliveries to the England tail so you reap what you sow.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Jofra archer is a Pom is a Pom is a Pom
Jofra archer is a Pom
He hates Aussies

6D0BCC02-50C5-49EE-B853-F36DA04856FD.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills