Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England vs Australia Second Ashes Test - Lord's 14th-18th August 2019

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Indeed - they can **** right off.

They've surrendered the right to claim any moral high ground (not that they had it anyway, quite frankly) for quite some time.
Indeed.....that statement reminds me of Warne going on about how we should show sympathy for “all he’s gone through over the past year”....WTF

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Aussies can lodge a request for an active replacement as the concussion rules allow this.

A like for like replacement. So basically a batsman.

But, failing the test this morning may put Smith out of eligibilities for the next match.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Indeed.....that statement reminds me of Warne going on about how we should show sympathy for “all he’s gone through over the past year”....WTF
I completely agree and will continue to give Smith and (in particular) Warner DOGS abuse whenever I see them play.

However, even I draw the line at booing Smith when he's taken a 90+ mph one to the neck. Just glad he wasn't seriously injured.

Of course I hope he's injured enough to not play again in the series though. The cheating ****.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Anyway. Let's get a 200+ lead and put them in for 50 overs. Without the shuffling cheat we can skittle them! C'mon England.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyway. Let's get a 200+ lead and put them in for 50 overs. Without the shuffling cheat we can skittle them! C'mon England.
Would love to see us try to bash it about after lunch for an hour or so then stick them in......got to be worth a punt with Smith out of the way

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Anyone booing an injured player in those circumstances should look at themselves.
Very poor show, I reckon.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Without Wilf they are bang average so anything over 230 will do

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
England won’t risk losing this game, probably bat till tea then declare so they can act like they’ve at least attempted to win, absolutely nailed on draw.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think England want 45 or 50 overs at Australia. So they need to push 250 plus very quickly.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think England want 45 or 50 overs at Australia. So they need to push 250 plus very quickly.

Pleased they have been a bit more aggressive then I thought they would be. Right to ensure the draw first but giving ourselves a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here