Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

New and improved WiFi at amex

0 Not allowed!
    Paul Barber mentioned this at the fans forum. Anyone know anything about it and how they've upgraded? Likely speeds?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      What do you need it for, out of interest?
      "I am repeatedly a fan of his braggish self-assurance. No point, that I can remember, has he ever been foolish or incorrect. All based on scientific, biblical fact. He's a vivid sermoniser whose halo sometimes burns those who dare to question."
      Members

24 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So he can immediately read your posts, on the extreme off-chance that you have written something interesting ?
      "After an investigation, Crystal Palace have been docked points for cheating." -Playforyourclub.com

2 Not allowed!
      I feel sure it will be fast enough to stream Eastenders from iPlayer in HD during the second half.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cjd View Post
      So he can immediately read your posts, on the extreme off-chance that you have written something interesting ?
      A bit far-fetched.
      "I am repeatedly a fan of his braggish self-assurance. No point, that I can remember, has he ever been foolish or incorrect. All based on scientific, biblical fact. He's a vivid sermoniser whose halo sometimes burns those who dare to question."

10 Not allowed!
      I'll bite. I almost never look at my phone during a game but I'd like to be able to check the teams and the BHAFC twitter feed before the game as part of the build up, get scores at half time (they MAY be on the tellys but they may not and I may still be up in the stand looking after kids anyway) and - here's where I may briefly check in game - check the scores again around 80 mins to see where we might end up in the table and potentially cash out a bet or two.

Not much to ask is it? At the moment I get sweet FA either on 4G or wireless.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      I'll bite. I almost never look at my phone during a game but I'd like to be able to check the teams and the BHAFC twitter feed before the game as part of the build up, get scores at half time (they MAY be on the tellys but they may not and I may still be up in the stand looking after kids anyway) and - here's where I may briefly check in game - check the scores again around 80 mins to see where we might end up in the table and potentially cash out a bet or two.

Not much to ask is it? At the moment I get sweet FA either on 4G or wireless.
      I am surprised you got nothing on both 4g and wireless. I use an app on my smartwatch which I love, Sofascore, there are similar equally as good alternatives as well. All the relevant scores from any division are delivered and a quick look at the watch when it vibrates keeps me up to date. Obviously it isn't good to keep being distracted but an injury, throw on or suchlike is adequate time to catch up. I found it particularly useful when we were in danger of the drop, it was good to read Cardiff had gone one down etc. The app uses little data so works really well.
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......

1 Not allowed!
      Score updates and WhatsApp nothing heavy duty.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
      I am surprised you got nothing on both 4g and wireless. I use an app on my smartwatch which I love, Sofascore, there are similar equally as good alternatives as well. All the relevant scores from any division are delivered and a quick look at the watch when it vibrates keeps me up to date. Obviously it isn't good to keep being distracted but an injury, throw on or suchlike is adequate time to catch up. I found it particularly useful when we were in danger of the drop, it was good to read Cardiff had gone one down etc. The app uses little data so works really well.
      I have new phone, as in the latest tech I guess, and can't get either 4G or WiFi at The Amex and I'm in the Library area (ESU).

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
      Sofascore is great on Android because it reads out the score when you get a goal notification. Great for when you're watching a game on TV and don't need to look at phone or when you're in a car driving

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk