Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion’ new app and website

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I am an old fart and web thicko, so I am sure this is just me, because I haven’t seen other postings on the topic. Maybe an announcement has passed me by.

My app on an iPad no longer updates news, last update 7 Aug, but everything else seems to function as before.

The new website seems to be missing much content and is very counter intuitive to navigate. During the Watford match, I couldn’t find the equivalent of match centre and hence no team sheet. Also there is no link to the successor to Seagulls TV.

I now await a tirade of abuse for not keeping myself up to date and for basic incompetence.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I am an old fart and web thicko, so I am sure this is just me, because I haven’t seen other postings on the topic. Maybe an announcement has passed me by.

My app on an iPad no longer updates news, last update 7 Aug, but everything else seems to function as before.

The new website seems to be missing much content and is very counter intuitive to navigate. During the Watford match, I couldn’t find the equivalent of match centre and hence no team sheet. Also there is no link to the successor to Seagulls TV.

I now await a tirade of abuse for not keeping myself up to date and for basic incompetence.

A third thread on essentially the same topic in the space of two days - pretty good even by NSC standards! :lol:

Seagulls Player

Albion App

Anyway, the club did make an announcement on August 5 - New Albion app coming soon

On the club website if you navigate to Matches ---> Fixtures - Men you will see a "Match Centre" option against each fixture.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A third thread on essentially the same topic in the space of two days - pretty good even by NSC standards! :lol:

Seagulls Player

Albion App

Anyway, the club did make an announcement on August 5 - New Albion app coming soon

On the club website if you navigate to Matches ---> Fixtures - Men you will see a "Match Centre" option against each fixture.

Shame on you [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] you forgot the Swahili option......

Kamba ya tatu juu ya kimsingi mada hiyo hiyo katika nafasi ya siku mbili - nzuri hata kwa viwango vya NSC!

Mchezaji wa Seagulls

Programu ya Albion

Kwa hivyo, kilabu hicho kilitangaza mnamo Agosti 5 - programu mpya ya Albion inayokuja hivi karibuni

Kwenye wavuti ya kilabu ikiwa utapitia Matumizi -> Fixtures - Wanaume utaona chaguo la "Kituo cha Mechi" dhidi ya kila kiunga.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So now the club have spent all this money on bringing the website etc into the modern world, what happens in the unlikely event that we get relegated ? Do they have to return to the god awful League enforced format ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So now the club have spent all this money on bringing the website etc into the modern world, what happens in the unlikely event that we get relegated ? Do they have to return to the god awful League enforced format ?

No, Leeds amongst others never used that deplorable template.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
So impressed by the new website - the extended, 19 mins, of the opening game was a delight to watch. Namely because you can watch a stream, or the game live, you can see 2 mins on MotD, but a couple of days later you can study each individual players contribution and note all the bits you either missed, or what previous posters have mentioned.

Brilliant & thank you web designer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here