Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Screenshot_20190813_190232_com.android.chrome.jpg

7072 viewing ???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
What's that all about then. I thought there was going to be an announcement the Amex was to have 200 more seats installed.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Sometimes it can be a "bot" network, a series of crawlers, or some other reason to do with attempted hacking (or snooping, pre-attempted hack) if the numbers 'spike'.

Failing that, if the numbers are real - we're clearly gaining popularity, so quick.. everyone talk shite and scare them off.... :eek:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sometimes it can be a "bot" network, a series of crawlers, or some other reason to do with attempted hacking (or snooping, pre-attempted hack) if the numbers 'spike'.

Failing that, if the numbers are real - we're clearly gaining popularity, so quick.. everyone talk shite and scare them off.... :eek:

Been doing that for years. Doesn't work.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Actually I don’t think that Dunk is all that to be honest, no way he could hack it in a top 6 team

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Maybe hordes of Celtic fans looking for another club to support?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Dougle and Letdown have mobilised their "mates" from the Palace forums?

They want everyone to see how fundamentally OWNED someone can be on a football message board, and seeing how they've both managed it.....

Perfect, textbook examples. You live and learn eh lads. Well, you should live and learn. They won't though. Clearly.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Most are trying to work out what the advert means

:lolol:
I’ll guess that this is Zahaha losing his balance and dropping his mochawocca latte all over his paperwork preventing him from submitting his transfer request to the club until only 48 hours before the window closes?

If it is not that then i’m also lost.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
:lolol:
I’ll guess that this is Zahaha losing his balance and dropping his mochawocca latte all over his paperwork preventing him from submitting his transfer request to the club until only 48 hours before the window closes?

If it is not that then i’m also lost.

Maybe, I just assumed it was written by an Ipswich fan

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here