Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Worthing FC v Lewes 7.45 p.m tonight.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Should be a reasonable crowd. Taking my Brighton season ticket along in the hope of half price entry. Which they offered last season!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm going, looking forward to some top knotch banter from the Worthing ultra's when they get going...… #Shoes Off if you love Worthing !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm in the Lowry -esque throng going to the ground now. Plenty of crap, selfish parking going on too.. So don't try to actually drive if you can walk!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Half time in a fiesty local derby. Worthing 2 Lewes 0 And, Lewes down to ten men just before half time for a second bookable!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
BIG match. I think we should have a non-League thread where we put up local fixtures of interest.

Peacehaven and Lancing are playing in qualifying rounds of the FA cup tonight against Erith Belvedere and Egham Town respectively.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Final score Worthing 3 Lewes 1.... Good game.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Lancing v Egham went to penalties after extra time (3-3) but lost.

Peacehaven also lost to Erith on penalties.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Half time in a fiesty local derby. Worthing 2 Lewes 0 And, Lewes down to ten men just before half time for a second bookable!

Checking the twitter feeds, I see that the second yellow shown to the Lewes player was for a challenge on Worthing's (our) keeper Rees, but it seems there were different interpretations from the Worthing and Lewes' Chairman's perspective!

[TWEET]1161360135224250368[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1161360822997831680[/TWEET]

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
How did Worthing's goalkeeper (our very own Roco Rees) perform?

Played well including a stunning save near the end. Very enjoyable game it was too.

Forgot to take my season ticket so no idea if you still get money off entry, anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Played well including a stunning save near the end. Very enjoyable game it was too.

Forgot to take my season ticket so no idea if you still get money off entry, anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discovered it’s no longer half price but you still get in as a concession. So £8 instead of £10.
Great match and a crowd of around 1150.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here