Brighton
Happy international left-handers day!

Smudge-Social-Media.png

left-handed-and-proud.gif

https://www.lefthandersday.com/

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:bowdown: Lefties are the finest of all society, that's just how it is.

Although I'm one of the bad ones, I write left handed, play pool and snooker left handed as well. But tennis and darts are right handed. ??? I can't throw left handed either, it feels totally wrong. I'm also natural kicking a football (badly and inaccurately) with both feet. Ambidextrous and ambipedal!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
:bowdown: Lefties are the finest of all society, that's just how it is.

Although I'm one of the bad ones, I write left handed, play pool and snooker left handed as well. But tennis and darts are right handed. ??? I can't throw left handed either, it feels totally wrong. I'm also natural kicking a football (badly and inaccurately) with both feet. Ambidextrous and ambipedal!
My son is one of those freaks like you.

He writes left handed, plays tennis left handed. Cricket being his main thing he's a left arm bowler. Left footed at football.

But he plays golf right handed, bats right handed, throws with either arm and stands orthodox on a skateboard.

Plus the other day we went ten pin bowling and he used his right hand (wtf?!).

All good attributes but when his mate had an archery party a couple of years ago, he was shite as neither way worked until he'd had about 20 shots. [emoji23]

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As a left hander playing all sports right handed, took me years to work out why I was cr@p at darts.

Left eye dominant, I was throwing right handed.

dar.JPG

Elbow are backing us too

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Left is best.

That is so much an acknowledged and known fact I don't need to end the sentence with FACT.

I know it, you know it, we all know it.

Smudging was a right old bugger at school though.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
When my son plays cricket he bowls left handed and bats right handed. I think it was probably because when he was first taught to bat he was taught right handed and has stuck with it ever since.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
When my son plays cricket he bowls left handed and bats right handed. I think it was probably because when he was first taught to bat he was taught right handed and has stuck with it ever since.

Batting right handed the left hand is in control, right hand for strength and power only. :)

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Born a leftie but made to do everything as a rightie! Facists !!!!!

My son is a leftie and so to help him out I started to revert back to type. I now write with my left hand and slowly the left is taking over the right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Left handed, left footed.

I was not born for this world.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Me too. A definite advantage batting right-handed with my strongest left eye down the line of the ball.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
My son is one of those freaks like you..

Plus the other day we went ten pin bowling and he used his right hand (wtf?!) [emoji23]

I'm also one of those freaks! I do everything left-handed, except tenpin bowling. Mate who I bowl with is exactly the same.

Anyway I love being left-handed. Although it really gets me when people see you write and say "oooh I didn't know you were left-handed"

Er why would you? What a silly thing to say.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
I'm also one of those freaks! I do everything left-handed, except tenpin bowling. Mate who I bowl with is exactly the same.

Anyway I love being left-handed. Although it really gets me when people see you write and say
Er why would you? What a silly thing to say.
Why silly?
It wouldnt be silly to say "oooh I didn't know you were gay" yet statistically, the chances against that would be very similar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here