Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 17 19.3%

• Total voters

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Robbie Savage.
I can't stand the man but sometimes you just have to hold your hands up when someone makes you laugh.
Saturday on BT Sport Score, it was Peter Crouch's debut and he was watching the Burnley game, when they scored he celebrated the goal on the sofa.
Savage " Burnley have scored have they"
Crouch " yes, I'm celebrating and sitting down"
Savage " to be fair Peter you celebrated all of Burnley's goals last season whilst sitting down"
The bitchiness on the BT sofa, particularly Savage and Sutton is often cringe worthy but it's better than Garth Crooks and others boring me to death.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
On that list, at least 3 quarters are awful. Compare that to if it was cricket or rugby

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mourinho. If only because after spending years slagging each other off, it could absolutely kick off ANY SECOND between him and Souness in the Sky studio. They played nice yesterday as it was first day at school, but long may he remain out of management. I want to be in front of it when one of them snaps.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Robbie Savage.
I can't stand the man but sometimes you just have to hold your hands up when someone makes you laugh.
Saturday on BT Sport Score, it was Peter Crouch's debut and he was watching the Burnley game, when they scored he celebrated the goal on the sofa.
Savage " Burnley have scored have they"
Crouch " yes, I'm celebrating and sitting down"
Savage " to be fair Peter you celebrated all of Burnley's goals last season whilst sitting down"
The bitchiness on the BT sofa, particularly Savage and Sutton is often cringe worthy but it's better than Garth Crooks and others boring me to death.

I can tolerate Savage. He can be funny. If a bit thick.

Sutton however is a prize cretin, bully, ignoramous and motormouth. That said he's behaving himself tonight. A bit scared of Wrighty would be my verdict ???

Right, back to the u23s...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have actually liked Troy Deeney when he has done ''Punditry'' - He always seems like he is dong it for the fun of it rather than for the money and that with that comes honesty rather than what a Producer or Director wants to feed us

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Lawro?!

I have actually liked Troy Deeney when he has done ''Punditry'' - He always seems like he is dong it for the fun of it rather than for the money and that with that comes honesty rather than what a Producer or Director wants to feed us

That is because he is still playing and getting big wages. A bit like Glenn who is trying to create future opportunities for himself.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Shocked only 1 vote for Jamie Redknapp?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Whenever been on the BBC always really liked Clarence Seedorf talks so much sense and rather like trying to be ‘the controversial one’ just brings intelligent insight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here