Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v West Ham ^^ - Premier League Score Predictor - Now its 9th SEASON !!

BHA v West Ham - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] - your OP mentions 6 posters, but below you say 5 correct scores from the 320. :thumbsup:

Gone with a 3-1 Brighton and Hove Albion win, to double up on my opening day success :albion2:

.... well spotted. Yes there were 6 correct scores. Will update after West Ham match. Quite incredible that so many fans got the right score. They can choose my lotto numbers this weekend too :eek:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
After Saturday’s result and West Ham loss, I’m going for Brighton 4 - 0 West Ham

Yes, very tempting after Saturday's results. But we really must not get carried away after one win, albeit one that was quite impressive. It will be another test of GP's managerial skills to get the best out of the team, and yet avoid over-confidence, which will be fatal. I recall a few years ago, not long after the Amex opened, when the then team had hitherto done really well, and Barnsley came calling. I was ridiculed on here for urging caution, when predicting the outcome. A too - confident Albion came unstuck that night.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Bha 3 whu 0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here