spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Playing some nice stuff

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Build up looks a bit slow - a bit last-season-esque. Struggling to get much going in the final third. Not a bad effort for a fairly young/new team though.

Great to be able to watch it though - keep it up Albion plc!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Cochrane looks like he has big potential. Don't see any of the players banging on the first team door on that first half performance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I wonder how much Naylor will be writing on the youngsters coming through? He gave the impression when at the Argus that he knew next to nothing about them, so I'll be keeping my beady little eye on his output:-

[TWEET]1160979425208471554[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1160987347254747137[/TWEET]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks for the thread and the heads up on the live stream. I will settle now and watch the second half :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think people need to expect the U-23’s team to struggle this year. With so many players out on loan our aim should be to stay up.

Yup. One of the reasons why we land above the 'Big 6' is the volume of players they have out on loan. Starting to change now.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Think we're the better team 1st half but Wolves look dangerous on the counter, been impressed with Sanders and Alzate, both tidy, Richards has grown into the game after a few sloppy passes early on, glad Cochrane has moved inside, he seemed reluctant to take on the full back. Looking forward to seeing the other side of our team in the second half when they'll be nearer the camera :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Alzate comfortably the best player on the pitch. Wins the ball, carries it forward and can beat a player, plays simple when under pressure. Hope he gets a chance this year, although will be harder after the signing of Mooy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here