Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for West Ham

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As we will be but, more so. First game at home 3pm Kick off, on back of 3-0 away win. Can't wait and bet the squad can't either & GP. Roll on Saturday
I hope we lose.
I just couldn't cope with us brushing past West Ham and Southampton then having a '100% record showdown' with City. :dunce:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The biggest difference this weekend will be that when the team sheet comes out most of the people who were disappointed on seeing last week's selection will at worst be intrigued instead.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Having thoroughly out thought Gracia last Saturday by winning the tactical battle hands down, what has Potter got up his wizard’s sleeve for us this week?

If you are Pellegrini, surely you assume an unchanged 3-4-3 and make your plans around that? Making sure West Ham don’t hit us on the break will be the biggest challenge I think, I’m not so sure that last Saturday’s team and formation will be that effective.

I’ve been very interested in the photos of certain smiling players that the club have been circulating on the internet this week; West Ham could be facing a very very different team to the one they’re planning for. Whatever we see at 2pm on Saturday, I’m confident that our manager will be one spell ahead of his more experienced foe.

Fianto Duri

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The biggest difference this weekend will be that when the team sheet comes out most of the people who were disappointed on seeing last week's selection will at worst be intrigued instead.
A fair few will probably be disappointed if the team has changed. :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here