Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anyone tried Football Index?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just seen an advert about it and was wondering if anyone on here has any expierance with It? Or could explain it somewhat?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Just seen an advert about it and was wondering if anyone on here has any expierance with It? Or could explain it somewhat?

Thanks!

It’s basically a stock market for footballers, so you buy and sell shares in footballers and their stock rises based on how much press coverage they get. The time to get on it was when it first started, was very easy to make a couple of grand off it over the first few months.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
It’s basically a stock market for footballers, so you buy and sell shares in footballers and their stock rises based on how much press coverage they get. The time to get on it was when it first started, was very easy to make a couple of grand off it over the first few months.
So what your saying is that it's no longer worth doing?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
It's pretty decent. I'm about 30% up in 4 months.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
And would you say you started with a small amount or a larger amount?

surely that's irrelevant if talking percentages.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth doing with a smaller amount of starting money

what do you call small?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Obviously it’s a less than zero sum game. And they cream off the top.

Do it for a bit of fun (couple of quid), but do not bet your life’s savings on in.

There are much safer ways to grow your money over time.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I signed-up over the summer and find it very enjoyable...I only invested £30 so am really dealing in just pence at this stage.

Still I made a little bit on Lewis Dunk due to that bullshit story in The Sun where they claimed a £40m deal had been agreed...Also Lukaku has earned the vast majority of my "media dividends" over the summer.

It should be more interesting now the season has kicked-off as dividends are paid out on performances. On that theme, Lewis Dunk was the second best defender in Europe according to the stats yesterday...He was only beaten by Dante at Nice.

So all in all, if you want a bit of fun then get involved.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
So what your saying is that it's no longer worth doing?

It depends what you’re after.

You’re probably not going to start with a modest amount of money and make a fortune. However if you’re thinking of putting in £50 and looking at in the same way you might look at a £5 acca every week then it’s probably worth while. Stick in what you realistically afford to lose and see what happens. You might lose it all or you might have a nice little pot of profit sitting there to celebrate our champions league qualification with.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Worth a quick bounce, I think.

I seem to be doing okay right now, although the dividend stuff seems a bit weird (bonus for media coverage??)

Currently holding

Sander Berge from the summer, which is on a steady rise
Riqui Puig Needs to get out of Barca reserves to do anything

Divested Yves Bissouma and Rekheem Harper as neither was going anywhere.
Just bought some Aaron Connolly, who had finally been added to the index. Seems relatively expensive, but the valuations are a bit scatter gun.

My strategy is to invest in youngsters with potential for growth and to avoid excessive trading.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
One of my customers called me after a year or so for some work at his new house. I’ve rocked up at the address he’s moved from a small terrace to a £2m home, found out at the birth of Bitcoin he took loads unbelievable a few clicks on the internet. It’s like anything web based get in first or forget it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm up about 25%, been on it six months or so, don't really focus on it, £250 investment, worth a bit over £300, not going to retire on it but it's a bit of fun.

Need to be careful if putting a few bob down, I lost a lot on Mason Mount for some reason?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
My Dunk Shares have alarmingly shot up in value in the last few hours!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here