Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tickets

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
There seem to be a lot still available. What was the season ticket renewal rate like as I can understand some people not renewing after last year.

Hopefully the performance and result yesterday will ensure next week is a sell out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There seem to be a lot still available. What was the season ticket renewal rate like as I can understand some people not renewing after last year.

Hopefully the performance and result yesterday will ensure next week is a sell out.

I was looking at the availability earlier this week, and the numbers have come down.

Other than the shelves the spare tickets are the singles dotted around the ground that'll always be available.
I'll imagine many of them will get snapped up over the next few days.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As far as season ticket renewal goes, Barber said that we had 8000 still on the waiting list, so no let up on the numbers wanting to see Albion in the premier league even considering last year's poor showing.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Attendances are always, always down in August as many are away on holiday.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Told by Barber 8000 on waiting list so why with a week and half to go were there a 1000 tickets for WH game

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Slap bang in the school holidays. Any match not in term time has more tickets available as less uptake of available tickets plus more people listing on the ST exchange due to families being away. Not sure why is this a surprise to anyone.

Anybody got any spare tickets going for this Saturday? I need two please. TY x
3-12.jpg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Any chance of a count up [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As far as season ticket renewal goes, Barber said that we had 8000 still on the waiting list, so no let up on the numbers wanting to see Albion in the premier league even considering last year's poor showing.

I would imagine though that the 8 k who want season tickets are almost certainly the ones who snap up the available 5k ? floating tickets each match. How many season ticket holders do we actually have btw ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wish they could shift these 500 tickets, then they can open the exchange and try and sell 1 more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here