Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] They've got Knockaert - a photo story

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I genuinely thought Elliott Bennett had retired. Good to see him still plying his trade - and in the Championship too!.

I was pleasantly surprised too.

Had to check with a Blackburn fan, who was at the match, what position EB was supposed to be playing - Right back? Wing back? Definitely a withdrawn position anyway - and, er, he didn't know either.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I still hope he’ll be back. I can’t let go yet. He looks wrong in that kit.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Loved Knocky. Was shocked and saddened by his departure at the time.

Now looking at Potterball, I can see the reasons why he has gone. Tough game football, loyalty only goes so far.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The kerning/ tracking on the font of that shirt on the right leaves a little to be desired.

attachment.php

Our only decent attacking player in the second half of last season and saved our asses re. our EPL status, I’d certainly have him in the front 3 now over Locadia or AliJ

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Our only decent attacking player in the second half of last season and saved our asses re. our EPL status, I’d certainly have him in the front 3 now over Locadia or AliJ

Ali J has yet to prove himself so I won’t argue that AK would be a better option as things stand. However Locadia has a much better football brain than AK who is too selfish to fit into a Potter style team that relies on quick movement of ball and players. Locadia’s quick passes tend to go exactly where they should and help in building an attack. When AK did play a passing game his passes often went astray which then resulted in him charging around and often getting the red mist.

AK was certainly better at defending than Locadia but fortunately we are now seeing attacking players attack more than defend. I didn’t at the time but I now get why AK has been moved on. I have also heard that he actually asked to leave, no idea how true that is though.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The kerning/ tracking on the font of that shirt on the right leaves a little to be desired.

attachment.php

Don’t knock art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here