Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Match of the day opening graphics....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So. Here we go. Season 19/20 and match of the day have new animated opening sequence...Arsenal are represented by a mighty cannon firing majestically, Spurs have their rampant chicken, Liverpool have an enormous dissolving Liver bird and us? A seagull drifting over, what looks like, St Mary’s and a glimpse of the royal pavilion. I missed Palace but I didn’t see a piss soaked tramp eating fried chicken in a bin.

As usual we’re the last one on it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
images.jpeg

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So. Here we go. Season 19/20 and match of the day have new animated opening sequence...Arsenal are represented by a mighty cannon firing majestically, Spurs have their rampant chicken, Liverpool have an enormous dissolving Liver bird and us? A seagull drifting over, what looks like, St Mary’s and a glimpse of the royal pavilion. I missed Palace but I didn’t see a piss soaked tramp eating fried chicken in a bin.

As usual we’re the last one on it.

*awaits accusations of racism from the goon squad*

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I noticed that the Amex was hidden behind Harry Kane and a tree in the background...at least they thought it was pretty enough to include, they didn’t bother with the stad de clad.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
We’re being airbrushed from history along with the rest that don’t fit! Look at any betting firm ad in a newspaper and the shirts hanging up in the mocked up dressing room are invariably top six clubs and no one else; it’s as though the BHA brand is a complete non-entity to the wider footballing world, which is exactly what it is. Outrageous.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
As much as I hate to enjoy anything put out by Coca-Cola, their Premier League ad for the season is pretty decent. Everybody gets their turn and the Burnley singing snail makes me smile.

Last edited:

BHAFCLive

Sep 21, 2018
Hopefully this works

Attachments

• 9E930FA0-8B8C-4AF5-815F-16C4C8C3AFBF.png
    9E930FA0-8B8C-4AF5-815F-16C4C8C3AFBF.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 252
  • 8A65DD0A-533C-474C-821D-45DB01378723.png
    8A65DD0A-533C-474C-821D-45DB01378723.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 249

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As much as I hate to enjoy anything put out by Coca-Cola, their Premier League ad for the season is pretty decent. Everybody gets their turn and the Burnley singing snail makes me smile.

Yeh I like that one. Whoever made it 'gets' football. Nice riposte to the Palace Eagle, and the West Ham 'fan' made me laugh. As for the MOTD one, don't really care... but what's that monstrosity in the middle (not Harry Kane, the water feature thing?). Royal Pavilion deserves centre stage in that picture, purely on artistic merit.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Yep, very good that [emoji106]

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here