Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk's through ball for the third.....absolute £100m worth of class

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
:shrug:

It's not like the next man up is some kind of aging Chelsea reject who I could out sprint.

gif worthy.

MAUPAY_3.gif
MAUPAY2ND.gif

Keep em coming this season miffy, always great gifs :clap2:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Totally agree. They'd be swimming in their own man-goo in the MoTD studios if it was a Liverpool or Man City player...... However, it's Brighton so it was probably either a lucky pass, or an acceptable clearance.

Let's see. Ten minutes ish to go, I predict a raised eyebrow of respect.

Followed by a Stirling jelly finger up every orifice wankerama.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gets better every time I see it.

Its quite clear that GP is encouraging our CB's to bring the ball forward into midfield when the time is right. Burn needs no encouragement to get forward, Dunk has just given us that glorious splooger, and from what I've seen of Webster, he is ALL ABOUT carrying the ball out of defence deep into enemy territory. Early days of course, but I'm loving how the players have taken to this new system, and you can't understate how much confidence they're going to get from seeing it actually work to this degree already. Its great to watch.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Its quite clear that GP is encouraging our CB's to bring the ball forward into midfield when the time is right. Burn needs no encouragement to get forward, Dunk has just given us that glorious splooger, and from what I've seen of Webster, he is ALL ABOUT carrying the ball out of defence deep into enemy territory. Early days of course, but I'm loving how the players have taken to this new system, and you can't understate how much confidence they're going to get from seeing it actually work to this degree already. Its great to watch.

So many positives to build on from today’s win in training this week, and thereafter..

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

You forgot to mention Duffy or Baloguns?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
£100M for Dunk is probably OTT, even in today's ridiculous market. The obvious plan is to sell Dunk'n'Duffy next summer as a job lot to Arsenal for £100M for the pair, and replace them with White and Clarke, who we'll have snatched back from the newly promoted Leeds and Derby, thus making sure that two of the relegation spots are filled even before a ball is kicked. :thumbsup:

And of course we'd still have Webster and Burn too, with Ostigard and Baluta as further back-up. And if Balogun was still hanging around here, we could flog one of them for a decent wedge. Happy Days!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here