Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Burn Fan Club

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If I join the fan club do I get a badge and membership card?? He played a blinder today, did really well.

Jimmy Grimble

Meh :shrug:

One In Ten Glenn was an accurate analysis of it's time. Nice of you to remember it after all these years. A bit like 'Leon Knight, he's alright'. That's another of mine. That too was an accurate analysis of it's time also. And as for Ashley Barnes attributes, well that has never stopped being accurate analysis. Amex-era muppets still showing themselves up on that one. A bit like [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] and Big Jurg. Still, it's all a game of opinions eh, some more memorable - and accurate - than others :shrug:

:lolol: Keep digging mate. You were clueless then and you’re clueless now. Some things never change.

D

Deleted member 2719

Count me in, he looks strong and with quality Deeney was not going to get any joy from him.

Very composed for a 6ft 7 inch guy.

Why was this not seen before, was he injured last year?

D

Deleted member 2719

If I join the fan club do I get a badge and membership card?? He played a blinder today, did really well.

Sorry, you're too late you will have to join the waiting list, worth joining mydanburn+member for £25 and you MAY get to see him as it puts you up the list.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Dunk, Duffy, Burn, Webster, Clarke, White, Balogun. wow.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Burn looks every bit a premier league centre back.

Almost to the point that (and I realise how crazy this sounds) if there's one CB that's under pressure for his place, it's Duffy.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Looking good eh! Further down the line, you've also got to look at Baluta coming up. Ostigard has had some decent reviews.

The centre back pond is well stocked

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

This.

A serious club, we have become.

The tehwat reporter on R5 this afternoon who referred to Pascal as 'Grob' FFS, was all over us in summary time, suggesting we may be the surprise of the season.

One game. It's one game. :ffsparr:

Good though :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Burn looks every bit a premier league centre back.

Almost to the point that (and I realise how crazy this sounds) if there's one CB that's under pressure for his place, it's Duffy.

It is crazy to suggest that Duffy place in the one in danger when apart from the pass which was sublime the one in doubt would be Dunk. I dont think that any of them on today's performance have any problem of keeping their place.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Let's not forget he was good when he stepped up last year. Remember seeing him celebrate a tackle as if he had scored himself. That won me over.

A defenders defender. Excellent technically as well. Here's to him pushing on and making Webster a very expensive bench warmer.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I too was pretty amazed when we bid for him last season (he signed a year ago yesterday, as it happens). Seemed a very strange signing. But he has been excellent during pre-season and today - I think he must be the player that has benefited most (so far) from the change of regime at the club.

Incidentally, today was his first Premier League appearance for over 5 years - the last one being a 4-1 defeat at Stoke (for Fulham in May 2014, when his teammates included Steve Sidwell and David Stockdale).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Let's not forget he was good when he stepped up last year. Remember seeing him celebrate a tackle as if he had scored himself. That won me over.

A defenders defender. Excellent technically as well. Here's to him pushing on and making Webster a very expensive bench warmer.

There was a game last season when the ball was fired across midfield but Burn stuck a very long leg out and brought it down. His leg was telescopic like. It was an amazing piece of technique.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here