Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match Of The Day 10/08/2019 - Official Thread

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I should imagine they'll quickly show our goals and then do the whole analysis on the VAR penalty incident and say how we got lucky with it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Meade Jr, apparently, spilt a drink this afternoon in the BT tv box. So on to the tablet i will go to iplayer MotD tonight, peering with it an inch or two from my unusually swelled eyes, a smirk fermenting and cementing itself until only a modicum of praised is lavished on our performance by dunces i barely listen to. Then a meagre up yours, a return to smirksville, and then shutuppamyfacen until the morn.
I've just bored myself there.
Basically, i'm looking forward to it.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Meade Jr, apparently, spilt a drink this afternoon in the BT tv box. So on to the tablet i will go to iplayer MotD tonight, peering with it an inch or two from my unusually swelled eyes, a smirk fermenting and cementing itself until only a modicum of praised is lavished on our performance by dunces i barely listen to. Then a meagre up yours, a return to smirksville, and then shutuppamyfacen until the morn.
I've just bored myself there.
Basically, i'm looking forward to it.

Ever the poor man’s Kosh.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I should imagine they'll quickly show our goals and then do the whole analysis on the VAR penalty incident and say how we got lucky with it.

Indeed. These people. Never pleased. Never satisfied. ???

round and round.gif

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Brighton third in the running order after city and spurs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Highlights on YouTube from 5.15 so finally no need to wait up to see what the ill informed serial dullards have to say about it all

Yes, seen the highlights. That's still not quite the same as seeing it on MOTD somehow. Probably don't need to look until about 11 though!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The decision to disallow that City goal.... absolutely VAR-cical.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Good use of VAR for the pen. Encroaching and keeper off the line.

The keeper was barely off the line i think that would have been ok after what the FA said during the womens WC but it has always annoyed me players running into the box before the penalty is taken.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here