Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeffrey Epstein "found dead in cell"

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Whole point of this is: no trial.

Public evidence, witnesses, testimony, zip, nada, nothing. all the evidence we haven’t seen will disappear.

All of these disgusting filthy politicians and celebrities will get off scot free

The rich and famous can now breathe a sigh of relief and get back to their favourite pastimes of dodging tax and f*cking kids.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
At the second attempt. Nothing Hmmm about it apart from for those who love to make up conspiracy theories. For them, this is manna.

What’s hmmm about it.

Guy ha; a reputation and it finally caught up with him...

Exactly. Zero facts or evidence except for a random bloke on the internet giving it the “Jimmy Hill”

Couldn't agree more. No reason to speculate.

The facts and evidence will come out.

Just wait for the news to report the truth as they always do.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
29 July:
'IN DANGER' Jeffrey Epstein’s life ‘in jeopardy’ as powerful pals ‘don’t want their secrets out’, victim’s lawyer claims
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9605078/jeffrey-epsteins-life-in-jeopardy-pals-dont-want-secrets-out/

Today:
MARKED MAN Jeffrey Epstein told guards that someone tried to KILL HIM weeks before billionaire paedo hanged himself in prison
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9695920/jeffrey-epstein-death-suicide-victims-justice-news/

Sorry it's the Sun, but whatever, the stories are pretty much standard across the press.

Just some lowlife in his bedroom writing for the Sun.

Move on.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Not those god dam conspiracy theorists again!!

Tell them one conspiracy and they'll believe them all!

Epstein had no reason to live. Case closed.

Think thiough , he is a billionaire ,facing a possible 45 year sentence , in a country that invented plea-bargaining .....

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
A man going to implicate powerful people tries to kill himself in prison so is put on suicide watch.

Then he is removed from suicide watch and kills himself.

Nothing suspicious there at all.

No , and he wouldnt have wanted to get a reduced sentence by dropping any of his "former friends " in the poo-poo either !

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A man going to implicate powerful people tries to kill himself in prison so is put on suicide watch.

Then he is removed from suicide watch and kills himself.

Nothing suspicious there at all.

Exactly. You really don't have to be a full-blown tin-foil hatter not to at least raise a quizzical eyebrow.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Exactly. You really don't have to be a full-blown tin-foil hatter not to at least raise a quizzical eyebrow.

Yeah but the tinfoil hat community believe every conspiracy they're fed Fact.. They unite through lies with an agenda to manipulate and mind control the straight thinking, sane innocent souls of this world. This Epstein conspiracy is a typical tinfoil hat agenda to make us believe that our free loving world has powerful people with evil agendas like abusing kids and controlling our perspective of correctness, which is simply a complete made up, evil plan to corrupt our view of this almost perfect society we live in.

I was once a Conspiracy theorist/ Tinfoil hatter who against all odds managed to escape from their grasp by alluding their cult and finding the light and truth away from their brain washing powers. I'm someone who's seen the insides of their organisation and I can tell you now, this Epstein stuff will come out in the news as a suicide which will be proven fact, but yet, these Tinfoil hatters will try to twist the story in a subtle form luring in more and more of us into believing there's more to this story than what the media are reporting. Just from reading this thread I can see people falling victim to this already. It's a scary site and I hope they find the strength within to escape and free themselves from the speculative lies their soul is bound to.

Fight the tinfoil haters before the fight is with you. God bless.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Yeah but the tinfoil hat community believe every conspiracy they're fed Fact.. They unite through lies with an agenda to manipulate and mind control the straight thinking, sane innocent souls of this world. This Epstein conspiracy is a typical tinfoil hat agenda to make us believe that our free loving world has powerful people with evil agendas like abusing kids and controlling our perspective of correctness, which is simply a complete made up, evil plan to corrupt our view of this almost perfect society we live in.

I was once a Conspiracy theorist/ Tinfoil hatter who against all odds managed to escape from their grasp by alluding their cult and finding the light and truth away from their brain washing powers. I'm someone who's seen the insides of their organisation and I can tell you now, this Epstein stuff will come out in the news as a suicide which will be proven fact, but yet, these Tinfoil hatters will try to twist the story in a subtle form luring in more and more of us into believing there's more to this story than what the media are reporting. Just from reading this thread I can see people falling victim to this already. It's a scary site and I hope they find the strength within to escape and free themselves from the speculative lies their soul is bound to.

What's the minimum number of people that would need to be involved with this Epstein conspiracy, compared to say 9/11 or the Sandy Hook massacre, involving thousands and hundreds of people respectively?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What's the minimum number of people that would need to be involved with this Epstein conspiracy, compared to say 9/11 or the Sandy Hook massacre, involving thousands and hundreds of people respectively?

Thousands and thousands. They individually enter places like football forums, youtube, News website comment sections and then attack our freedom of thought with the lies they've been ordered to spread. This Epstein conspiracy would've taken hours and hours to have thought up and masterminded by just a few of the main leaders such as David Icke,alex jones and even Joe Rogan and Russell Brand. They then gather the Tin-foil hat community inside huge underground bunkers where the brainwashing begins. I'm sure there's certain users of this forum who are part of their powerful group. Just don't let them get inside your mind, this is their plan.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

So you believed the Iraq WMD conspiracy was a lie? Anyone who point blank refuses to believe in the possibility of any conspiracy is a complete moron. We live in the age of disinformation and that's a proven fact tha is to Facebook and cambridge analytica.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
So you believed the Iraq WMD conspiracy was a lie? Anyone who point blank refuses to believe in the possibility of any conspiracy is a complete moron. We live in the age of disinformation and that's a proven fact tha is to Facebook and cambridge analytica.

You no longer have any power over me.

Try someone else sucker.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Thousands and thousands. They individually enter places like football forums, youtube, News website comment sections and then attack our freedom of thought with the lies they've been ordered to spread. This Epstein conspiracy would've taken hours and hours to have thought up and masterminded by just a few of the main leaders such as David Icke,alex jones and even Joe Rogan and Russell Brand. They then gather the Tin-foil hat community inside huge underground bunkers where the brainwashing begins. I'm sure there's certain users of this forum who are part of their powerful group. Just don't let them get inside your mind, this is their plan.

Thousands of people would have been involved with the murder of one man in prison?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Thousands of people would have been involved with the murder of one man in prison?

Don't believe their lies.

Do you really believe there's people out there who have the power and control to get inside of a maximum security prison and take out someone, on constant watch who's very well known by the public eye? Ridiculous and insane. You are almost suggesting these powerful people who protect our planet, receive MBE's/OBE's and gain public adoration are actually hiding behind an angelic mask to aid their sick desire to sexually abuse kids using the facade of their successful and desirable inherited achievements . You are suggesting exactly what the messed up, sick in the mind, should be killed Tinfoil hatters are so desperately trying to trick us into believing.
The Bible preaches that the Devil comes in the form of an angel. Don't believe that shit. Trust me, it was put in their by one, sly, devious mnid controlling tin foil hater who went by the name of 'The Truth' all the way back in the year 325. Fact. Take my word

Like I said before, I used to believe this stuff until I found the light.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Don't believe their lies.

Do you really believe there's people out there who have the power and control to get inside of a maximum security prison and take out someone, on constant watch who's very well known by the public eye? Ridiculous and insane. You are almost suggesting these powerful people who protect our planet, receive MBE's/OBE's and gain public adoration are actually hiding behind an angelic mask to aid their sick desire to sexually abuse kids using the facade of their successful and desirable inherited achievements . You are suggesting exactly what the messed up, sick in the mind, should be killed Tinfoil hatters are so desperately trying to trick us into believing.
The Bible preaches that the Devil comes in the form of an angel. Don't believe that shit. Trust me, it was put in their by one, sly, devious mnid controlling tin foil hater who went by the name of 'The Truth' all the way back in the year 325. Fact. Take my word

Like I said before, I used to believe this stuff until I found the light.
Actually reading this convinced you're on a wind up. Not quite Ernest but good effort.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I guess the saying ignorance is bliss was made for you.

tin foilhat.jpg

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Just watch the BBC news , that is all you need to do .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here