Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeffrey Epstein "found dead in cell"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hmmm because at trial you can help yourself if you can provide evidence against other people. Is it possible that Epstein had dirt on other people?

It is quite well known that his "fixing" of young (underage) girls for very high powered people was done with the specific intent of gathering dirt and evidence which can be used to "influence" those very powerful (and prominent) people.

I didn't say he was 100% taken out, but I can't imagine there weren't some very worried powerful (and connected and resourced) people anticipating his upcoming trial and worried what it might reveal.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/10/jeffrey-epstein-decade-scandal-prince-andrew

My "hmmm" I think is reasonable, although again, we can't really know for sure can we.

Comes a mere DAY after the release of a large tranche of documents relating to the guy and his seedy high level mates

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/09/ghislaine-maxwell-lawsuit-files-jeffrey-epstein

Looks like Epstein decided the game was up. Either that or somebody decided for him. Oh well.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
At least he wasn’t in a car , in a tunnel , in a foreign country !

Mmmmmmmm.............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hmmm because at trial you can help yourself if you can provide evidence against other people. Is it possible that Epstein had dirt on other people?

It is quite well known that his "fixing" of young (underage) girls for very high powered people was done with the specific intent of gathering dirt and evidence which can be used to "influence" those very powerful (and prominent) people.

I didn't say he was 100% taken out, but I can't imagine there weren't some very worried powerful (and connected and resourced) people anticipating his upcoming trial and worried what it might reveal.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/10/jeffrey-epstein-decade-scandal-prince-andrew

My "hmmm" I think is reasonable, although again, we can't really know for sure can we.

And 2+2=8

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
And 2+2=8

If I had said "Moyda I tells ya!" then fair enough.

But I didn't.

I still think that considering foul play as a possibility, all things considered, is not unreasonable or crazy.

Unless you are prepared to say with 100% certainty that you know what happened, I'd imagine you feel the same, no?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Ahh was it one of those '2 bullets to the back of the head' type of suicides?

Any deaths in custody automatically should be treated and investigated as suspicious. Common sense not tinfoiling

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Files released yesterday tell of an Epstein do where it is said Prince Andrew groped an underage girl's boob. I assume that is why PA is mentioned.

Prince Andrew's friendship with him has been widely reported for years. Just hope the taxpayer doesn't have to cough for his expenses to attend the funeral.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Suicide by two bullets to the back of the head probably. Seriously though its quite clearly a shady outcome and we all saw it coming. The laundry list of people who could have had a hand in it too.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
A few thoughts

How was he allowed to kill himself in custody if he'd already tried once?
Those places are surely plastered in CCTV and there are clear records of comings and goings. If it was murder, surely there will be tonnes of evidence

There needs to be a full inquiry

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A few thoughts

How was he allowed to kill himself in custody if he'd already tried once?
Those places are surely plastered in CCTV and there are clear records of comings and goings. If it was murder, surely there will be tonnes of evidence

There needs to be a full inquiry

Yeah, you would think he would be on suicide watch 24/7, I'm sure that would usually be the case if someone is deemed a risk to themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here