Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeffrey Epstein "found dead in cell"

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Did anyone report seeing a strange ginger haired man leaving the area?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What’s hmmm about it.

Guy ha; a reputation and it finally caught up with him...

At the second attempt. Nothing Hmmm about it apart from for those who love to make up conspiracy theories. For them, this is manna.

Hmmm because at trial you can help yourself if you can provide evidence against other people. Is it possible that Epstein had dirt on other people?

It is quite well known that his "fixing" of young (underage) girls for very high powered people was done with the specific intent of gathering dirt and evidence which can be used to "influence" those very powerful (and prominent) people.

I didn't say he was 100% taken out, but I can't imagine there weren't some very worried powerful (and connected and resourced) people anticipating his upcoming trial and worried what it might reveal.

“Epstein’s purposes in ‘lending’ Jane Doe (along with other young girls) to such powerful people were to ingratiate himself with them for business, personal, political, and financial gain,” the document alleged, “as well as to obtain potential blackmail information”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/10/jeffrey-epstein-decade-scandal-prince-andrew

My "hmmm" I think is reasonable, although again, we can't really know for sure can we.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Hmmm because at trial you can help yourself if you can provide evidence against other people. Is it possible that Epstein had dirt on other people?

It is quite well known that his "fixing" of young (underage) girls for very high powered people was done with the specific intent of gathering dirt and evidence which can be used to "influence" those very powerful (and prominent) people.

I didn't say he was 100% taken out, but I can't imagine there weren't some very worried and powerful (and connected and resourced) people anticipating his upcoming trial and worried what it might reveal.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/10/jeffrey-epstein-decade-scandal-prince-andrew

My "hmmm" I think is reasonable, although again, we can't really know for sure can we.

There we go, folks. That's exactly how conspiracy theories start. With absolutely NO facts, merely some one-sided speculation.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Whole point of this is: no trial.

Public evidence, witnesses, testimony, zip, nada, nothing. all the evidence we haven’t seen will disappear.

All of these disgusting filthy politicians and celebrities will get off scot free

I’m not a conspiracy theorist (he had nothing to live for) but lot of very powerful people with long reach very happy today

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There we go, folks. That's exactly how conspiracy theories start. With absolutely NO facts, merely some one-sided speculation.

Exactly. Zero facts or evidence except for a random bloke on the internet giving it the “Jimmy Hill”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Not sure where you are coming from to be honest.

Criminal has dirt on very powerful people and gets found dead in his prison cell.

Might be totally innocent. Also might not be. Not sure how you can feel so sure that you know exactly what happened. Isn't that how conspiracy theorists behave?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Not sure where you are coming from to be honest.

Criminal has dirt on very powerful people and gets found dead in his prison cell.

Might be totally innocent. Also might not be. Not sure how you can feel so sure that you know exactly what happened. Isn't that how conspiracy theorists behave?

No, I'm NOT totally sure how he died. That's the point. I'm waiting for the facts instead of speculating.

But if he was going to be bumped off, I would have done it before all the files were released yesterday.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No, I'm NOT totally sure how he died. That's the point. I'm waiting for the facts instead of speculating.

But if he was going to be bumped off, I would have done it before all the files were released yesterday.

Fair enough. I'm not sure either. I do think it would be naive to rule out foul play though, all things considered.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very convenient.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here