Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeffrey Epstein "found dead in cell"

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I am a person who reads and listens to the news like most. However unlike it seems most I do not take as gospel everything I read in the press and watch on the news.

However you want an answer to your question. My honest answer is "I don`t know" and I`m not willing to speculate.

and because of your take on how speculation should be approached, you're just happy he's dead?

Since when did the non conspiracists start sounding more batshit mad than the conspiracists themselves? Time's are a changing. I wasn't expecting it to be like this though. Jesus Christ :shootself

So I suspect you believe all those recorded deaths linked with the Clinton's in the above video to be true including the one where the decapitated body was recorded as a natural death? Clearly no need to speculate there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Where did I say that ?? I am hopeful all paedos will meet the same justice as Epstein !!! As I do machete wielding police attackers etc etc. No court case neccessary when they are dead !!

Could you not just pause and think of the waves of relief and euphoria that are right now coursing through the various high-profile (and lesser-profile) men who were associated with Epstein, and who were known to have attended his numerous parties where underage girls were routinely passed around and used for sex ?

Its like celebrating when a drug dealer dies in a cell before trial. Yeah great, nobody is going to mourn one less drug dealer in the world. But what if his upcoming testimony could've brought down more of his associates and his bosses ?

Try to see the bigger picture.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Perhaps his "honey pot" scheme of gathering dirt and blackmail material wasn't for his own benefit. After all, how many people does one mega wealthy guy need to be able to influence anyway?

Vicky Ward, respected investigative journalist (currently Senior Reporter at CNN) wrote this piece for The Daily Beast back in July:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight?

“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta.

I think I'm going to take a break from reading about this stuff, it's starting to make me feel a little queasy.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Apparently the In-Out-Burger photo may not be what it seems.

The mystery deepened last night when an advertising agency claimed a poster on a bus shelter behind Ms Maxwell had been photoshopped in.

The socialite is seen in front of a poster for Good Boys, a film that opened in the US on Friday.

But when The Mail on Sunday visited the area on Friday, the bus stop was displaying an advert for a local hospital.

Advertising agency Outfront Media said the hospital ad had been there since July 28 – with Ms Maxwell said to have been photographed on August 12.

Spokeswoman Carly Zipp said: 'We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in.

Meanwhile, the 'regular' diner who took the pictures appears to have done so with a sophisticated camera and long lens offering greater depth of focus than any smartphone.

Others question why Ms Maxwell, who appears to have restyled her hair between snaps, spent long enough at the burger bar for the customers behind her to change twice, yet her food remains untouched and she never puts a straw in either drink.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-Ghislaine-Maxwells-burger-bar-makeover.html

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Also in the DM today

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rey-Epsteins-63million-mansion-depravity.html

EXCLUSIVE: Prince Andrew is pictured inside paedophile Jeffrey Epstein's £63million mansion of depravity nine years ago... so how did he miss signs of the billionaire's sexual deviance?

That's old news, but I sometimes wonder if its only me who thinks HRH Andy is a bit of a gormless twerp. Thank goodness Diana brought some reasonable genes into that greco teutonic pool of filth.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Perhaps his "honey pot" scheme of gathering dirt and blackmail material wasn't for his own benefit. After all, how many people does one mega wealthy guy need to be able to influence anyway?

Vicky Ward, respected investigative journalist (currently Senior Reporter at CNN) wrote this piece for The Daily Beast back in July:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight?

I think I'm going to take a break from reading about this stuff, it's starting to make me feel a little queasy.

I loved the TV series SPOOKS, but I hadn't realised it was a documentary....

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
That's old news, but I sometimes wonder if its only me who thinks HRH Andy is a bit of a gormless twerp. Thank goodness Diana brought some reasonable genes into that greco teutonic pool of filth.

It's old news that they were pals, but that footage of him was only put out in recent days.

Obviously it goes without saying that a lot of this stuff is horrid, to say the least, and some of it is pretty weird.

Newly unsealed court documents in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal contain testimony from an ex-employee of New York City power couple Glenn Dubin and Eva Andersson-Dubin about a “distraught” Swedish [15 year old] teen’s claim that she was pressured to have sex on the pedophile financier’s private island. [When she refused Maxwell allegedly took her phone and passport]
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffr...told-him-she-was-pressured-for-sex?ref=scroll

Ghislaine’s very interesting American in-laws...[had]...among their circle: L. Ron Hubbard of Scientology fame; the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman; and Briton Aleister Crowley*, known for black magic and a sex cult.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffr...-in-her-family-closet-than-a-house-of-horrors

New York Times published a report of his desire "to seed the human race with his DNA" [which] described how Epstein desired to curry favor with accomplished scientists "to pursue his interests in eugenics and other fringe fields like cryonics."
Epstein donated a total of $120,000 to the Worldwide Transhumanist Association, now named Humanity Plus, and its vice chairman, the Times reported.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...mes-details-dna-eugenics-interest/1886777001/

Some on here may recall that I used to dabble in the odd conspiracy theory, and often the mockery I received was justified. I've grown up a lot since then.

I do recall stories in the bowels of the internet about an elite obsession with "transhumanism" and the embracing of the occult and amoral philosophies, something akin to *Aleister Crowley's "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" *[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley]

I had come to accept that it was bullsh*t. I hate to say it but I am starting to wonder...

D_FAC42XsAIeCw0.jpg

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

:lolol: Ok.

Well, I would also caution (for those who can see it is a photoshop job) that it could have been picked up by the DM from somewhere else online, and the manipulation of the picture could have been done by some internet troll to stoke suspicion. Although I refer back to my previous post where the advertising agency said that the advert in the background of one of the other pictures (for the movie "Good Boys") has been an advert for a local hospital since July and the ad in the picture has never existed there according to their records.

I don't know. Difficult to know what to think really.

It's almost as if it's set up.

Agreed. Not really clear by whom or for what purpose though.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

I think 'gormless twerp' might be a highly sympathetic reading of his character.
I'd personally assess him as deeply nasty, arrogant, self centred with zero empathy or self awareness. I suspect he gets these traits from his father's side.

Without getting too 'conspiracy theory' about all this I would guess that:

1. there is more to Andrew's Adventures in paedo-land than has been made public so far
2. the palace will be using the full force of their (considerable) powers to protect him

On point 2 I have heard some stories first hand how far the palace PR machine is willing to go when necessary to protect the reputation of Royals. And it's not pretty.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
The photo of Prince Andrew with his arm around the young girl looks more of a Photoshop to me. Go to 1:36 of the video posted above.
I've always wondered how that photo ended up in the Public Domain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here