Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeffrey Epstein "found dead in cell"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Terrible that someone could die in an American prison watched over by " Good Guys " with guns.... The autopsy will be quite interesting, I'm wondering how he managed to get hold of a ligature and use it while on suicide watch.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
There we go, folks. That's exactly how conspiracy theories start. With absolutely NO facts, merely some one-sided speculation.

That’s why he is no longer. He couldn’t cope with b@@llshit.

Long live the Prince and Trump.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
29 July:
'IN DANGER' Jeffrey Epstein’s life ‘in jeopardy’ as powerful pals ‘don’t want their secrets out’, victim’s lawyer claims
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9605078/jeffrey-epsteins-life-in-jeopardy-pals-dont-want-secrets-out/

Today:
MARKED MAN Jeffrey Epstein told guards that someone tried to KILL HIM weeks before billionaire paedo hanged himself in prison
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9695920/jeffrey-epstein-death-suicide-victims-justice-news/

Sorry it's the Sun, but whatever, the stories are pretty much standard across the press.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
A niece of my wife once worked for Fergie,the allegations against Andrew do not surprise me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Prince Andrew's friendship with him has been widely reported for years. Just hope the taxpayer doesn't have to cough for his expenses to attend the funeral.

I note that Prince Andrew and Trump are now markedly referred to as "Former friends" of Epstein.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
...........he look like me on that facebook age yourself thing

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Interesting to see that Andy is back to being a church-goer again today.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
A man going to implicate powerful people tries to kill himself in prison so is put on suicide watch.

Then he is removed from suicide watch and kills himself.

Nothing suspicious there at all.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
One things for certain Prince Andrew will be feeling far less anxious.

For anyone interested you can download a leak of the court documents in this article.

https://www.anonews.co/newly-unsealed-epstein-documents-released/

I'm not so sure Andrew is in the clear, cracking front page by The Times today, A headline and story that " Criminals must get the sentences they deserve " alongside a picture of Brenda and Andrew sat in the back of a Royal car going to church ! Now, I'm not saying the two are linked but...

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Anyone who knows how max security works will be wondering how it happened.

I believe that no way could Epstein have killed himself. He was found dead at 6.30am could well have been when there was a shift change. Night shift knocking off, Day shift starting..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here