Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *Todays PL games*

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
For the same reason they've put a banana next to the score at 0-0, I'd imagine. What that reason is I've no idea.

Assume it's to do with the colour of the kit, hence black and white to represent Newcastle, but it's a bit of a weird thing to do

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No chance of Chelsea scoring with Mason Mount and Tammy Abraham plying their trade in the Championship last season.

Leaving Christian Pulisic on the bench is madness too.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
No chance of Chelsea scoring with Mason Mount and Tammy Abraham plying their trade in the Championship last season.

Leaving Christian Pulisic on the bench is madness too.

No chance of Brighton scoring yesterday with Maupay plying his trade in the Championship last season.

Leaving Trossard on the bench was madness too.

I’m only watching this for the stupid Mourinho comments

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It wasn't that special. Willems was just waiting and waiting and waiting for the ball, so Maitland-Niles just said 'well if you don't want it'.

If Steve Bruce were to walk up to Willems and knock him out, it would be justified.

little harsh trig?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Chelsea just had a great chance to counter, two players running at a single defender, plenty of space for the one with the ball to play the other into the box away from the defender so one on one with the keeper and instead he kept hold of the ball and went wide. That is the second time I saw Chelsea do that (they may have done it more often). Could have had two great opportunities to score and wasted because of poor decision making.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here