Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ask me ANYTHING Graham Potter.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So I made a Swansea thread the other day but I'm gonna let that one rest until something spectacular happens. Especially considering I will be watching you instead of us today...

However, I am an expert on Graham Potter. I've been stalking him for several years. Listening to him, watching ÖFK and Swansea and I've also had dreans I dont want to talk about. I like his kind of personality, social views and football so I want him to succeed in order to make the world a bit more like I want it to be. The man needs to accomplish things so that other leaders and trainers will be inspired to become like him. Like Sir Alex, but friendly. Like Wenger, but not complaining about the weather, refs, the pitch, whatever. A positive human that understands and tolerates other humans.

I have a neural library tied to Graham Potter-arts, so any questions about attitues, tactics, whatever, bring it.

I realize you've already understood a lot about him and his methods by now but as a self-proclaimed Doctor in grahampotterology its sensible that I offer my wisdom (correctly spelled this time, thank you to the nazi from the other thread).

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
ok an adult question:. Would he drop glenn Murray from the team even if he was on form, for a more suited player when changing a formation that suits the opposition.

If yes, Fooking Hoorah

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How much wood would Graham Potter chuck, if Graham Potter could chuck wood?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Dearest Doctor,

GP has gone 3–4-3 in the last two friendlies.

Given your knowledge of Watford, what will the starting formation be and what are the chances of it changing during the match?

Thanks

Hugo

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another one Doc,

Does he do ‘inverted full backs’?

I’ve heard that this tactic is going to be somewhat of a theme in the EPL this year.

Thanks

Hugo

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What's his favourite sandwich?

One piece of thinly sliced ham, two pieces of moderatly sliced tomatoes, three long but not wide pieces of cheese (thinly sliced). Fish is also good.

Does he like the green away kit?

Yes. Its easier to play against since the brain doesnt consider it a scary colour. But Potter dont want people to be afraid - he want them to be Beautiful.

Where does he like to go on holiday?

Warm places. Mainly Spain.

Would he rather fight one horse-sized duck, or ten duck-sized horses?

The duck as it has no arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does he think Chris Hughton is useless, like many on here?

Doubt it. I think they would like eachother.

ok an adult question:. Would he drop glenn Murray from the team even if he was on form, for a more suited player when changing a formation that suits the opposition.

If yes, Fooking Hoorah

Yes, and he wouldnt be afraid to take him off half time if a game turns out not to fit a particular player.

What's his favourite Harry Potter movie?

He probably thinks Harry Potter is shit and that Rowling got extremely mundande and borrowed fantasy which lack all kind of intellectual depth and that the horribly simplified concept of things being either "good" or "evil" has brain****ed a generation of kids to eternal, terminal dumbness.

How much wood would Graham Potter chuck, if Graham Potter could chuck wood?

Plenty. He got some beaveresque features.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Your obsession seems borderline. Are we to expect similar instances of Albion supporters becoming spellbound under the charms of Potter? Is he a cult?

In Östersund they want to raise statues and shit, in Swansea people got very disappointed he left so early.

Dearest Doctor,

GP has gone 3–4-3 in the last two friendlies.

Given your knowledge of Watford, what will the starting formation be and what are the chances of it changing during the match?

Thanks

Hugo

I would expect the same formation as in the last two games but I wouldnt take it for granted. I wouldnt be surprised to see a 3-5-2 with Murray and Maupay starting on top with the possibility to change it in half time.

Another one Doc,

Does he do ‘inverted full backs’?

I’ve heard that this tactic is going to be somewhat of a theme in the EPL this year.

Thanks

Hugo

No, they are definitely allowed to do inside runes but he doesnt really do inverted wing backs. Quite the reverse I would say. Last season we had to play with right-footed Kyle Naughton at left back for six months and it was definitely a flaw in what we were trying to do.

Will he leave a man on the halfway line when we’re defending a corner?

If you play a pacy forward/winger and they have a slow defense, it could happen in some games but generally you will have one player out of the box, but not on the halfway line since that is not how you are going to start most of your attacks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So I made a Swansea thread the other day but I'm gonna let that one rest until something spectacular happens. Especially considering I will be watching you instead of us today...
Right, let's stop this ****ing bullsh*t right now.

You're a Potter fan. AKA, you're a Brighton fan. So when you say 'us', that means Brighton, got it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here