Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ask me ANYTHING Graham Potter.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How do you think he would feel about us tying him to a 25 year contract?

Or perhaps to a chair in a locked room under the Amex?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Dear Doctor,

I’m interested in the matches that Swansea conceded in last year leading to loss or defeat.

I know Potter came out and apologised to fans after he got it wrong tactically once (reminding me of Swansea at the Amex in our first EPL season).

Were conceded goals generally put down to the manager and his tactics, individual player errors or a lack of quality in the playing staff?

In addition, how much did Potter change the players when he changed the system?

Thanks in advance.

Hugo

Xx

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dear Doctor,

I’m interested in the matches that Swansea conceded in last year leading to loss or defeat.

I know Potter came out and apologised to fans after he got it wrong tactically once (reminding me of Swansea at the Amex in our first EPL season).

Were conceded goals generally put down to the manager and his tactics, individual player errors or a lack of quality in the playing staff?

In addition, how much did Potter change the players when he changed the system?

Thanks in advance.

Hugo

Xx
Ohhh that's a good one.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
How long is he expecting his Albion life to last?
Will he be tarting himself to the big clubs like Leeds a la Poyet?
Will he be off at the first sniff of interest?
Does he have a vision to take us places?
Does he think Bloom is a mercenary who will drop him at the first sign of trouble?
What does he think of Dicks?
What is his favourite bit of tat from the club shop?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is he going to be OFF to England when Southgate goes ? ???

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
After he retires, perhaps disappearing from the public eye for 9 months or more, where do you plan to keep him? Your love for him is clear, so i presume you may worry over his loneliness in captivity too, so who do you think it would be good to abduct for company? Maybe a younger coach, or even a small collection of coaches, so Graham can treat this sometimes drugged life behind bars as a training camp, whilst slowly and collectively plotting to escape and somehow destroy you?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
When he loads the dishwasher does he keep trying different formations or has he settled on a system?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has he even been to Bath?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
potter-dv.jpg or 51CVKM8F03L._SY445_.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
So I made a Swansea thread the other day but I'm gonna let that one rest until something spectacular happens. Especially considering I will be watching you instead of us today...

However, I am an expert on Graham Potter. I've been stalking him for several years. Listening to him, watching ÖFK and Swansea and I've also had dreans I dont want to talk about. I like his kind of personality, social views and football so I want him to succeed in order to make the world a bit more like I want it to be. The man needs to accomplish things so that other leaders and trainers will be inspired to become like him. Like Sir Alex, but friendly. Like Wenger, but not complaining about the weather, refs, the pitch, whatever. A positive human that understands and tolerates other humans.

I have a neural library tied to Graham Potter-arts, so any questions about attitues, tactics, whatever, bring it.

I realize you've already understood a lot about him and his methods by now but as a self-proclaimed Doctor in grahampotterology its sensible that I offer my wisdom (correctly spelled this time, thank you to the nazi from the other thread).

Does he play chess? or poker?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Probably been asked already but.....

Has he ever contemplated indulging in Munging? If so who would his munging partner be?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here