Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ask me ANYTHING Graham Potter.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Does he look in the mirror in the morning and think, "my hair looks cool"?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Right, let's stop this ****ing bullsh*t right now.

You're a Potter fan. AKA, you're a Brighton fan. So when you say 'us', that means Brighton, got it!

Bah. Is there a way to change your nickname somehow?

Does he LIKE my posts ???

No.

Does Potter have a restraining order out on Swansman?

Not yet. I have a friend who go to some festival in Brighton in May (?) every year so I've told her I'm going next year... might lick a door knob

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Which reporter will be the first person to ask him "What's with the long face?" when we lose... then get banned from the Amex Media Rooms.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Will he bring a stop to the touchline shenanigans that have BESMIRCHED our reputation ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So I made a Swansea thread the other day but I'm gonna let that one rest until something spectacular happens. Especially considering I will be watching you instead of us today...

However, I am an expert on Graham Potter. I've been stalking him for several years. Listening to him, watching ÖFK and Swansea and I've also had dreans I dont want to talk about. I like his kind of personality, social views and football so I want him to succeed in order to make the world a bit more like I want it to be. The man needs to accomplish things so that other leaders and trainers will be inspired to become like him. Like Sir Alex, but friendly. Like Wenger, but not complaining about the weather, refs, the pitch, whatever. A positive human that understands and tolerates other humans.

I have a neural library tied to Graham Potter-arts, so any questions about attitues, tactics, whatever, bring it.

I realize you've already understood a lot about him and his methods by now but as a self-proclaimed Doctor in grahampotterology its sensible that I offer my wisdom (correctly spelled this time, thank you to the nazi from the other thread).

Cheers Earnest

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Does Graham Potter masquerade as Swansman on NSC to learn ( from experts) which players to pick and which position to play them in?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can you pot a potter in a pot

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here