[Football] Your non albion related football hopes

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
For me Everton to win the prem before Liverpool
Villa to be relegated
Arsenal outside the top 10

Over to you

The transfer/money bubble to burst enabling the money in football to be more equally distributed throughout the leagues, clubs and people employed in the game. demonstrating that all hold importance as part of communities up and down the country. Not least the supporters that are priced out of supporting their clubs. This would also provide a more even playing field that does not necessitate the gambling of a clubs future on its success

More realistically

Liverpool to win the league.
Man U to continue their hapless existence.
Palace to go down

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
The transfer/money bubble to burst enabling the money in football to be more equally distributed throughout the leagues, clubs and people employed in the game. demonstrating that all hold importance as part of communities up and down the country. Not least the supporters that are priced out of supporting their clubs. This would also provide a more even playing field that does not necessitate the gambling of a clubs future on its success

More realistically

Liverpool to win the league.
Man U to continue their hapless existence.
Palace to go down

With a slight albion twist I’d say palace fans to turn on zaha and him to sulk until January and the whole situation to stink resulting in there ultimate relegation with a new prem record low points total

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm quietly confident and hoping for a triple relegation of Liverpool, Palace and Dirty Leeds.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I hope that VAR is a success and doesn't turn into a shambles which it was in the Women's World Cup. If it's a success the TV pundits can then just talk about the game and not isolated incidents.
I also hope that Bury and Bolton sort themselves out and aren't binned to the thread "grounds you have been to which are no more".

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
And even salary cap/spread of money, so it's no longer the most predictable league in the world.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Pompey and palace to enter record breaking third administration on the same day, requiring the Worst Run Football Club Trophy to be decided on countback

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
For me My none Albion related football hopes for this season are the bottom three teams end up Palace, Norwich and Bournemouth

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Pompey and palace to enter record breaking third administration on the same day, requiring the Worst Run Football Club Trophy to be decided on countback

..and the necessity to introduce proper consequences for running clubs badly.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Anyone but Liverpool to win the league.

Palace to be seen as the shithouse club that they really are. Finances, lies, infrastructure, Parish etc, not even bothered if they are relegated, just the truth laid bare.

The ‘big six’ to bugger off to a European Super League.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Obviously Queen of the South to win promotion to premier League and win the Scottish Cup. new teams into top 6, Everton, Leicester and Wolves to go past Man U Arsenal and Chelsea. Liverpool to win it over Abu Dhabi City and Spuds.

And wishful thinking Scotland to win all our qualifiers and qualify for Euros and while I’m in wishful thinking it win it.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Arabs & Americans to get bored of football and take their money elsewhere.
Sepp Blatter & Michel Platini to go to prison.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Is there any football worth talking about if it's non Albion related ?
If so palace, Newcastle and smug Eddie to be relegated and Roman Abramovich to take his money away from Chelsea.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here