Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your non albion related football hopes

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Zaha goes on strike until the January window when Palace sell him for €1 which is worth £1bn.

Smug Eddie is sacked as Bournemoth lose their opening 20 games

The remaining Bury and Bolton players get paid every week and can play football for the whole season

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
1.Palace relegated ( of course)
2. Man City to lose the title ( to any one ) on the last kick of the season with the TV cameras focussed on Gallagher
3. Sky to reduce, for the first time ever, their monthly fees
4. Chelsea to be exposed (allegedly) as a Russian money laundering enterprise
5. Spurs to finish in their rightful position of mid- table (I'm sorry that will upset so many people who think Spurs are ENTITLED to much more)
6. Leeds promoted ( sorry I know that's a minority view but I'm a fan from the Revie era)
7. Change of owners for Coventry, Bolton and Bury - they deserve to survive
8. I could continue but the red wine is getting the better of me.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Liverpool to win the league.

Salford to be relegated.

Macc Town to be promoted.

Palace to be relegated..........what? Not Albion related. Fact.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone but Liverpool to win the league.

Palace to be seen as the shithouse club that they really are. Finances, lies, infrastructure, Parish etc, not even bothered if they are relegated, just the truth laid bare.

The ‘big six’ to bugger off to a European Super League.

Wow.

Seriously???

European super league?

**** me. You won't be happy till The Albion are plaing in a Sussex league, will you? Let's not mix with those smelly forieigners from Kent and Hampshire. This is a local team for local people. We'll have no trouble here.

league-of-gentlemen-gif-2.gif

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pompey to fail yet again
Villa, Norwich and Palace to go down
Nathan Jones to succeed at Stoke

Very similar hopes to you, though I'd probably accept Saints or Burnley as alternatives for one of the relegation slots. Liverpool to burn out and finish outside the top two, with Klopp moaning furiously about inclement weather and dry pitches and wet pitches, and mean crowds costing his team points.

Also, The Leeds United to fail again, of course. Reading to piss off back to League One with their 12,000 fans. Plymouth to get promoted.

And finally, I'd like Watford FC to have more than three toilet cubicles for women in an away end that holds over two thousand people

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The leader of the FA to be democratically elected by all football fans around the UK. Election every 4/5 years.

All football clubs to be owned by their supporters. Chairman to be elected democratically by their club's fans every 4/5 years.

TV money to filter down through the football pyramid, and into grassroots.

Whether this would all be good or not, I have no idea, but it sounds cool.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
1). Away kits banned unless the referee decides there is a genuine colour clash.
2). Arsenal to get relegated - the smug ******** have never won promotion in their lives - it's about time they had to, for once.
3). Liverpool to win the PL.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Very similar hopes to you, though I'd probably accept Saints or Burnley as alternatives for one of the relegation slots. Liverpool to burn out and finish outside the top two, with Klopp moaning furiously about inclement weather and dry pitches and wet pitches, and mean crowds costing his team points.

Also, The Leeds United to fail again, of course. Reading to piss off back to League One with their 12,000 fans. Plymouth to get promoted.

And finally, I'd like Watford FC to have more than three toilet cubicles for women in an away end that holds over two thousand people

12000?:moo:???

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Wow.

Seriously???

European super league?

**** me. You won't be happy till The Albion are plaing in a Sussex league, will you? Let's not mix with those smelly forieigners from Kent and Hampshire. This is a local team for local people. We'll have no trouble here.

View attachment 114183

The big six dominate too much, they are effectively a mini league anyway. That and the arrogance they show to the domestic cup competitions is spoiling English football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here